Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Christmas shopping.....who is done???

Cole Trickle
    What, theres no 7-11 by you? :rollside:
    Sadly no!!!
    I would be able to do it in 2 stops if there was a 7-11!! :idea:
    10 scrathers a frisbee from the toy section and a couple packs of big league chew and I am good to go.
    It's the thought that counts so I don't like to get too caught up in the keeping up with the jones's thing!!
    On a side note last year I bought my better half some Tic Tacs for Xmas and it wasn't the smartest decision I ever made......Hopefully the frisbee will go over better

djunkie
    Sadly no!!!
    10 scrathers a frisbee from the toy section and a couple packs of big league chew and I am good to go.
    It's the thought that counts so I don't like to get too caught up in the keeping up with the jones's thing!!
    On a side note last year I bought my better half some Tic Tacs for Xmas and it wasn't the smartest decision I ever made......Hopefully the frisbee will go over better
    Cap gun would work great too. :rollside:

MsDrmr
    I only had 8 to shop for this year and a tight budget to boot, I'm done

Cole Trickle
    You must think I am made of money or something? :crossx:

barbigrl
    We get off a little early on friday so I figure I can bang it out on the way home.
    Between Chevron,Sav-on and McDonalds I should have just about everyone covered!!!
    omg that was funny... u know I hear the arch card is the best gift ever! It creates smiles according the commercial! Everyone needs gas! There are a plethora of gifts you can purchase at Sav-ons! I am sure Jen is looking forward to some new rubber flip-flops, box of tampons, and cheap make-up!! Good Job Brandin!!

AzLakeLizard
    You could always pass up the gun.. and just buy the caps!.... I am sure they must have a hammer!

76ANTHONY
    Sadly no!!!
    BRANDIN YOU ARE THE MASTER SHOPPER. dam i thought i was good stopping at the shell station :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    omg that was funny... u know I hear the arch card is the best gift ever! It creates smiles according the commercial! Everyone needs gas! There are a plethora of gifts you can purchase at Sav-ons! I am sure Jen is looking forward to some new rubber flip-flops, box of tampons, and cheap make-up!! Good Job Brandin!!
    I know how to keep my woman happy!!!
    Maybe I will give her a pair of flip flops and a cheap raiders hat for her Birthday??? :idea:
    Sav-ons is for the big spenders that got a Christmas bonus!! (I was able to go there a couple years back - What a year that was!! :crossx: )

Cole Trickle
    BRANDIN YOU ARE THE MASTER SHOPPER. dam i thought i was good stopping at the shell station :crossx:
    Shell is a little too top notch..... Think Arco/AM-PM
    You can do alot with free napkins and straws!!!!!!
    Hows the new pad??? Hopefully your in and setteled!

76ANTHONY
    Shell is a little too top notch..... Think Arco/AM-PM
    You can do alot with free napkins and straws!!!!!!
    Hows the new pad??? Hopefully your in and setteled!
    hahaha we thought we'd beat the crowd at uhaul and move in this weekend :crossx: we're gettin there....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast