Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: broken polyloc question

steelcomp
    Michael, I just talked to ST...your p/r's are definately too long. Gotta check that stuff when you start whackin on block and heads. You don't have enough thread engagement with your polys...it's not the studs that are too short. Min engagement should be 6-7 full turns, but what's more critical is rocker geometry.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Michael, I just talked to ST...your p/r's are definately too long. Gotta check that stuff when you start whackin on block and heads. You don't have enough thread engagement with your polys...it's not the studs that are too short. Min engagement should be 6-7 full turns, but what's more critical is rocker geometry.
    Very true. I will fix that real quick Oh and tell jim I am going to kick his a$$ for leaving me on hold for soo looooooong! :crossx: :crossx:

steelcomp
    Very true. I will fix that real quick Oh and tell jim I am going to kick his a$$ for leaving me on hold for soo looooooong! :crossx: :crossx: Dammit Jim! LOL.

Moneypitt
    There are several push rod length gages available, look at Herbert or PAW, they both sell them...Don't guess..............MP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12