Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone near Lancaster, Ca?

Flyinbowtie
    Delaware;
    I don't know if your a member of thesamba.com, but the place you're having a problem with has a history of problems listed in the "buyer and seller feedback" forum.
    Might be worth posting up over there, if you are new to that place there are lots of good vendors listed there, FWIW..

DelawareDave
    I looked at his feedback first, but it isn't that bad til you start digging farther into it. The dates the item sold, vs the date delivered, is quite different. I saw, after the fact, of course, that most who bought the Pertronix, were waiting for delivery 4 to 6 weeks. Some got theirs in one week. What I don't understand, is how so many people give him good feedback after waiting that long. And- some of his feedback is real suspicous. One guy posted 11 positive feedbacks in less than one minute, and all were different! And his feedback for my seller, was from a sale on Jan 30, 07! Why did he wait so long? And how did he leave 11 comments, for 11 different sellers, in one minute? User 50shdow. Interesting- all of a sudden, the auction says to pay for the item. Maybe he just refunded my money. I'll be back!

DelawareDave
    It seems West Coast VW Cores has decided to refund my money. Thanks to anyone who may have contacted them. If I can be of assistance on this side of the country, I'm here.
    Thank you all, and to all a good night!

blown dough
    It seems West Coast VW Cores has decided to refund my money. Thanks to anyone who may have contacted them. If I can be of assistance on this side of the country, I'm here.
    Thank you all, and to all a good night!
    DD- I did personally called myself and had some very unatrractive words, with him. He was very sarcastic with me but changed his tune when I told him who I was and with who. I am glad to see he changed his mind.

blown dough
    The guy I a spoke with was so awful, I hope no one else has the same problem

DelawareDave
    Thanks. His emails were very sarcastic to me, as well. I spoke with someone on the phone, 4-02, and tried to cancel the order. They said I had to cancel in writing, so I did so immediately. He then told me I couldn't cancel, and that he was in the process of "making my part".
    Thank you again for your efforts. Hot Boat is a far reaching network, and the members make it all worthwhile.
    Thanks, DD
    I did just get another email from him wanting to know who purchased the same item. I told him to check the auction, and it lists the purchases, dates, and names. He can look it up himself.

a catered life
    dam i missed out on this

DelawareDave
    dam i missed out on this
    You sure did! Better luck next time, lol.

THATJEFFGUY
    Speaking of the Lancaster area.....
    I need a good pool service guy for a property in Rosamond....anyone ??
    Sorry..didn't mean to hijack

79 HUSTLER
    Speaking of the Lancaster area.....
    I need a good pool service guy for a property in Rosamond....anyone ??
    Sorry..didn't mean to hijack
    Yes, let me talk to my neighbor who just had his pool done by a new comp. in cal city. His pool is amazing and he has had nothing but great things to say about them.. I will get his number and name in just a few..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast