Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers vs. Suns Game 1 on Sunday.

dmontzsta
    I really hope the Lakers kick their asses. They are a bunch of cocky sons of bitches! I was just reading this that I did not know. Of course we all know the Lakers were up 3-1 over the Suns last year. Well, here is some interesting news that probably changed the outcome of the series.
    An unidentified member of the Lakers left a scouting report of the Suns at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel after Game 4 in Phoenix. It quickly ended up in the hands of Suns coaches, much to the Lakers' dismay.
    Jackson called a hotel official and wondered how the document ended up in the Suns' possession. He was informed that all trash from hotel rooms is typically shredded. The hotel official said he would get back to Jackson after investigating the matter further. To this day, Jackson still hasn't heard back from the official, a team source said.
    What the hell kind of crap is this? Also, Mike D'Antoni is a hater, he must be pissed cause he is not as successful as Phil Jackson.
    While Suns coaches watched video of Game 3, Jackson wandered into the frame with his painful side-to-side walk.
    "Look!" the Suns coach blurted out. "It's the Penguin!"
    Now Amare:
    Amare Stoudemire's comments that "I think we would take care of them pretty quick"
    Alot of this comes out of a book wrote by Jack McCallum ":07 Seconds or Less" devotes more than 100 pages to last year's playoff series between the Suns and Lakers documenting the inner workings of the high-scoring curiosity piece in a 312-page account that could provide a wealth of bulletin-board material for the Lakers.
    I know it will be a good series and a close one. I just feel like the suns are disrespecting a little too much and who knows...maybe it will be their downfall. No NBA team is a weak team and nobody should be taken lightly.
    Suns and Lakers fans come on in and talk!
    Regular Season records mean NOTHING now.

Tyson Ross
    "Regular Season records mean NOTHING now."
    Ahh, actually it does. It means that the Suns are a good team with chance to win title and Lakers will lose in the first round.
    Bring Rambis and Cooper back and I will return as a Laker Fan, until the ball hogging rapist leaves, the Lakers are dead to me.

AirtimeLavey
    Yep, read that non-sense this morning, too. If that doesn't get the Lakers fired up, I don't know what will. Until that article, I had a lot of respect for the Suns. Now, they just look like class-less wannabes. I hope with the brief time the Lakers have at being full strength, they can get over on Suns.
    On a separate note....it still never ceases to amaze me how people just think teams should win just because. No particular reason....they just win. I'm talking about all the hater knuckleheads who totally spew out non-sense about the Laker team, not taking into account the reality of the injuries. It's like they just throw out comments with no backing or reasoning. wtf. It's funny. Like gee, my boat sucks because it doesn't run. It's missing four out of the eight spark plugs, but it should still run fast.......duh. I guess that's just excuses. It's like a no-brainer to say the Lakers are just over .500 and that they haven't won a lot in the second half......duh. THEY HAVEN'T HAD THEIR STARTING ROSTER TOGETHER FOR A WHILE......DUH. That's what makes good teams win. If they had been playing w/their starters the whole time w/only one injury or two across the team, then the argument might make sense, but otherwise the guys commenting that injuries play no part look like fools that know nothing about sports. I'm embarrassed for you guys whenever you guys throw that non-sense out. If you're gonna hate, at least come up with something logical that shows you have alittle understanding of the game. :sleeping:
    As for the stalker, *****, Denver chick, get over it. She got paid like she wanted and she's gone. Like no other pro athlete has ever given into the temptation being constanly thrown at them. This chick was just psycho. Using that instance to make an argument against Kobe is just WEAK SHIAT. :sleeping:
    For the haters....open wide, because Lakers are in the playoffs, out first round or beyond, they got it done in the regular season and got there. Just get over your envy and enjoy the ride like LFs/basketball fans are. Rant off.

DILLIGAF
    ATL...going all Rambo and shit....lol

Jyruiz
    They can say all that because they are in a better postion than the Lakers, and are a better team. Until the Lakers get past them, they will talk all kinds of junk, it is just the way things are. I am sure every team does it, but people don't always report it. Let the Suns call the Laker players and coaches all the names they want, the Suns have yet to win a championship so they are going to hate. All those great seasons all the way back as far as they can remember, and no ring to show for it. That is where the hate is from.
    Let it go guys, it is just head games and some feel they have to put others down to make themselfs feel better.

AirtimeLavey
    ATL...going all Rambo and shit....lol
    Lol.....a little passion.....and shiat.
    They can say all that because they are in a better postion than the Lakers, and are a better team. Until the Lakers get past them, they will talk all kinds of junk, it is just the way things are. I am sure every team does it, but people don't always report it. Let the Suns call the Laker players and coaches all the names they want, the Suns have yet to win a championship so they are going to hate. All those great seasons all the way back as far as they can remember, and no ring to show for it. That is where the hate is from.
    Let it go guys, it is just head games and some feel they have to put others down to make themselves feel better.
    Lol...nothing to let go. Just fun. As for the Suns comments, teams will do stuff to get their guys fired up. It's all part of the game, and every team does some version of it. The mistake is to say something that fires up the opponent. We'll see how the Lakers respond on the court. That's all that matters.

Tyson Ross
    "Like no other pro athlete has ever given into the temptation being constanly thrown at them. This chick was just psycho. Using that instance to make an argument against Kobe is just WEAK SHIAT. "
    I am not much a Kobe hater as I am NBA 2000 hater. I was a huge fan of the NBA and Lakers back in the 80's. Yeah they won, they also lost. I just enjoyed watching back when there was less money, less gangsta etc... I also was a Shaq fan and I blamed Kobe/Buss for breakin up the TEAM. I always liked the Rambis' and Coopers' of the league that worked their butt off and kept quite.

AirtimeLavey
    "Like no other pro athlete has ever given into the temptation being constanly thrown at them. This chick was just psycho. Using that instance to make an argument against Kobe is just WEAK SHIAT. "
    I am not much a Kobe hater as I am NBA 2000 hater. I was a huge fan of the NBA and Lakers back in the 80's. Yeah they won, they also lost. I just enjoyed watching back when there was less money, less gangsta etc... I also was a Shaq fan and I blamed Kobe/Buss for breakin up the TEAM. I always liked the Rambis' and Coopers' of the league that worked their butt off and kept quite.
    I'm with ya on the money and gansta, etc. stuff...and the guys that work their butts off. Funny thing is you say that, and then say you like Shaq. Was it his rap cd or his lack of work ethic or inability to hit free-throws that most appealed to you? I liked him until he got selfish (always demanding the ball), lazy and over-weight, and then just rude to Buss, and blamed Kobe for everything. Big lazy baby that needed the kick to the Heat to get fired up. When you're a star player and your coach has to take you out of the game at the most crucial times because you can't make a free throw....well, that says a lot. I think Buss made the right decision, and without injuries this year, it would have been great.

Wild Horses
    Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping:
    It seems like this is a mantra I have heard all year!
    Runnin' Wild

Tequila-John
    Go Suns!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast