Thread: Browns letter to Santa...

Jbb
    Dear Santa,
    I have been a good Boy.
    It really wasn't my fault what happened at Kim's Christmas party. It was Hooli who spiked the punch with too much Cereal in a can. I can't help it if I drank 69 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like turds.
    I thought it was funny when I put Rex's chaps on my head and danced the waltz on the loveseat while singing `fat bottomed girls'. I didn't mean to break Kim's computer and don't know why Kim would sue me for Indecent exposure.
    I don't remember calling Riverdave's wife a stupid donkey---even though she looked like one with brown eye shadow and yellow lipstick!
    And when I threw up on FM's husband's penis, it was only because I ate too much of that cheddar.
    After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Maxima through my neighbor's bathroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a ugly goat and have me arrested for speeding!
    So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all dark and foul. And I'm really not to blame for any of this stupid stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!
    Sincerely and quickly yours,
    Tom Brown (Really a nice Boy!)
    P.S. It's only 2 bucks!
    letter generator (http://www.wtv-zone.com/LadyBoheme/dearsanta.html)

Chase
    I didn't think FM was married...the rest is pretty much on track....