Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any plans for

NashvilleBound
    a 30 foot cat? Deck/cat? Anything???? Something that can run twins? I miss my Ultra.........

ULTRA28
    I do have plans for a 32 with twins. It will be a while though. Iam just finishing on the 26 Stealth. Then the new single canopy top for the 27 Shadow. At the same time we will be doing the new 34 Stealth. Then the 32 Shadow deck. We will also be offering a closed deck version of the 32.

NashvilleBound
    Hey John, When you have a set of plans to look at let me know and Ill fly in to take a peek. I think Im good for another season with this Magic.... A closed deck 32 Shadow sounds good to me.

voodoomedman
    Hey John, When you have a set of plans to look at let me know and Ill fly in to take a peek. I think Im good for another season with this Magic.... A closed deck 32 Shadow sounds good to me.
    Hey I thought I was going to be the only Ultra owner when we come out? Okay, we'll make a deal. I get J. Piercy Priest lake and you get CenterHill!!! Of course if you need someone to stretch it's legs for you..........

talbert450r
    John, What about a smaller cat for those of us that don't need a huge boat and just want to go fast with a small lake boat that can handle the havasu chop. Something like the new 22 Daytona. If you build it they will come.

shippingguy
    I will be first in line when that 32 closed deck comes out

voodoomedman
    For some reason that really isn't hard to believe.

NashvilleBound
    Hey I thought I was going to be the only Ultra owner when we come out? Okay, we'll make a deal. I get J. Piercy Priest lake and you get CenterHill!!! Of course if you need someone to stretch it's legs for you..........
    You can have Percy Priest! Tree stumps and all........ We went to Center Hill today...look up perfect in the dictionary and you will see a picture of Center Hill Lake as number 2. Im No.1

voodoomedman
    You can have Percy Priest! Tree stumps and all........ We went to Center Hill today...look up perfect in the dictionary and you will see a picture of Center Hill Lake as number 2. Im No.1
    Really. Oh crap. Maybe I'll have to look a little further out in county land for a lot then. I wasn't looking forward to an hour to the lake. Although it is a hell of a lot better than 3:45 with no traffic to Havascrew. Friday night that can double if you want to leave at 5.

NashvilleBound
    Mike, Do I need to challenge you for it?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast