Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust for Rhinos/quads

Magic34
    I can get exhaust for the Rhinos at 10%-15% off MSRP. I know it isn't much but if you want an HMF pipe for the Rhino, they have a few and they are telling me they are seeing 3-4 HP on the dyno with the slip on.
    I've been looking for a good system for the new Raptor and I'm rolling with their $550 full system for my new 700R.
    Actually, I can get anything HMF for any bike at a little bit of a discount. If you need anything let me know. We get a better discount if 10 of us buy them at 1 time.

sigepmock
    I can get exhaust for the Rhinos at 10%-15% off MSRP. I know it isn't much but if you want an HMF pipe for the Rhino, they have a few and they are telling me they are seeing 3-4 HP on the dyno with the slip on.
    I've been looking for a good system for the new Raptor and I'm rolling with their $550 full system for my new 700R.
    Actually, I can get anything HMF for any bike at a little bit of a discount. If you need anything let me know. We get a better discount if 10 of us buy them at 1 time.
    And so it continues.....I'm gonna be $20K into this before I know it :crossx:
    Thanks Michael....I'm sure I'll be calling you soon.
    Chris

02HoWaRd26
    I totally do not recommend putting the HMF pipe on your Rhino I have had 3 different ones on mine starting with an utility pipe it blew apart after like a month then they sent me a eco pipe and all the insides came loose then I ended up with another utility pipe and it too blew apart they said it was my fault and after 500 in HMF stock(pile)i am running stock again. they said my jetting was bad so Mike at DynoJet in Las vegas did the jet work perfect in his many years of building jet kits, and it still blew them apart they are JUNK

sigepmock
    Good info to know!

socalmofo
    Never heard any bad about HMF until now - I have a HMF on my YFZ450 quad and it is awesome! Keep in mind, HMF is probably one of the loudest pipes.

02HoWaRd26
    your best performance is a stock pipe pull the head pipe off and use a dremel to smooth the welds out in the upper part where it mounts to your cylinder then use a billet tip in the stock mufffler I have tried everything and that was by far the best set up I found and it sounds like a 4 stroke should sound

Magic34
    Working on Big Gun too.

Magic34
    I totally do not recommend putting the HMF pipe on your Rhino I have had 3 different ones on mine starting with an utility pipe it blew apart after like a month then they sent me a eco pipe and all the insides came loose then I ended up with another utility pipe and it too blew apart they said it was my fault and after 500 in HMF stock(pile)i am running stock again. they said my jetting was bad so Mike at DynoJet in Las vegas did the jet work perfect in his many years of building jet kits, and it still blew them apart they are JUNK
    Have you heard anything about the Ballance carbon series for the new Raptor? I'm just trying to get a few of us a deal. Paying retail sucks!

Bling Bling
    Working on Big Gun too.
    Do you know who's got this pipe in stock?

Magic34
    Do you know who's got this pipe in stock?
    I'll check 1 source tomorrow and let you know. I don't know what my discount on the Big Gun is yet though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast