Thread: There is something wrong w/ my PM

abraman1326
    I am having a problem w/ my pm's. When I go to it, it's a big red line saying I have zero storage capicaty, and when I get on ***boat, it doesn't say anything about having pm's, just welcome and when the last time I signed on was. What do I need to do to fix this? I changed my e mail address the other day. That is the only change I can remember making. Thanks in advance for all your help...
    BRA

Devil's Advocate
    I am having a problem w/ my pm's. When I go to it, it's a big red line saying I have zero storage capicaty, and when I get on ***boat, it doesn't say anything about having pm's, just welcome and when the last time I signed on was. What do I need to do to fix this? I changed my e mail address the other day. That is the only change I can remember making. Thanks in advance for all your help...
    BRA
    Time to get off this site then. J/K, I'm such a big help.

BRA
    You changed your email address didn't you.
    Give it a try now.

abraman1326
    Thank you so much. Looks like it's fixed now. I really appreciate the help. Have a great evening...
    BRA