Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rattle Can GN Update

Rattle Can Lou
    It looks good.
    I hope you man up and put a Ford in it.
    Maxi says he's gonna man up and put a GN 305 bullet in that thing for me. Actually it gets 605 inches of ball busting Chebrolet. Got a new Dart block with Brodix 2X Extras CNC'd heads with a Sonny's intake with a Dominator on pump gas. My other brother Lou is buying the motor. This fat bastard can't afford a sick ***** a bean sammich. Anyway, the motor builder says the bullett otta put out about 800 ground poundin, axle breakin, ear twistin, gut wrenchin, ball splittin Horsepower. Just enough for my drivers to go to the front in the Parker 300. Can't Wait for Burley...so we can drink and be somebody. Right Maxi?????

MAXIMUS
    Maxi says he's gonna man up and put a GN 305 bullet in that thing for me. Actually it gets 605 inches of ball busting Chebrolet. Got a new Dart block with Brodix 2X Extras CNC'd heads with a Sonny's intake with a Dominator on pump gas. My other brother Lou is buying the motor. This fat bastard can't afford a sick ***** a bean sammich. Anyway, the motor builder says the bullett otta put out about 800 ground poundin, axle breakin, ear twistin, gut wrenchin, ball splittin Horsepower. Just enough for my drivers to go to the front in the Parker 300. Can't Wait for Burley...so we can drink and be somebody. Right Maxi?????
    Yea but who are you gonna be???

MAXIMUS
    You like that shit? I should have called him a bitch or something at the end.
    No... I am trying some new techniques on posting... theory is less is better!

dmontzsta
    No... I am trying some new techniques on posting... theory is less is better!
    I tried that a while back, but you forget about it and move on eventually.
    On another note, do you think Lou could pass for Grich's Dad?

fc-pilot
    theory is less is better!
    If less is better, than even more is Best! My theory is "if less is more, just think how much more "MORE" would be.
    Paul

FlatStupid
    Maxi says he's gonna man up and put a GN 305 bullet in that thing for me. Actually it gets 605 inches of ball busting Chebrolet. Got a new Dart block with Brodix 2X Extras CNC'd heads with a Sonny's intake with a Dominator on pump gas. My other brother Lou is buying the motor. This fat bastard can't afford a sick ***** a bean sammich. Anyway, the motor builder says the bullett otta put out about 800 ground poundin, axle breakin, ear twistin, gut wrenchin, ball splittin Horsepower. Just enough for my drivers to go to the front in the Parker 300. Can't Wait for Burley...so we can drink and be somebody. Right Maxi?????WOW did you buy a real motor from Joey?????????????? You wanna be!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAXIMUS
    If less is better, than even more is Best! My theory is "if less is more, just think how much more "MORE" would be.
    Paul
    You need professional help... beyond what you will find here...:notam:

fc-pilot
    You need professional help... beyond what you will find here...:notam:
    There is a reason I am a driver and not just an owner.
    Paul

MAXIMUS
    Paul
    bummer... I guess your gay too...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Paul
    Maximus owned by the fc-pilot.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast