Thread: Miami's car wash

vee-driven
    for all the south bay people, i just went to the new miam's on pch in torrance for the first time and paid almost $30 for a sh!t job. There was still bird crap on the roof and they didnt do the normal little details like wipe down the door jams or even try to get the crap off. I guess thats why i always wash my cars myself. Anybody have good reccomendations for good car washes in the torrance south bay area. Miami's gets a thumbs down in my book.

YODA
    Youre on the right track. Most carwashes suck. Just do it yourself or have the honey in your avitar (dressed like that) do it!!!!

Dribble
    Perhaps you should have the woman in your avatar bring it in next time.

Troy McClure
    Sorry, maybe i don't know about the "service" (special?) at Miami's, but why would you pay $30 for a car wash? Am I missing something?

ahhell
    3 beers 2 teenage boys and 30 minutes...looks like it just came off the showroom floor
    teenagers are motivated by food...or lack of:devil:

Moneypitt
    Sorry, maybe i don't know about the "service" (special?) at Miami's, but why would you pay $30 for a car wash? Am I missing something?
    Make the lazy asses do it again....and again......Until you're happy with it, or demand your money back.......MP