Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen Naciamento Lake

RitcheyRch
    Never been there but have always wanted to go there. Sounds like not going to be trying this year.

FOREVER2DOXIES
    last time i went to Naci was when i was a kid...maybe 30 someodd years ago and it was a mud pit then. i am willing to give going there another try just to see the difference and maybe make new memories!

IT'SONLYMONEY
    just kidding. been there when you could walk in the narrows. found a lot of nice stuff though. low or high we still managed to have a great time. have fun you guys and hope to make it there once before the boat sells.

ekbearly
    I went two weeks ago. The water is waaaay down. They are draining it to fix a dam and because they need toe water for Ag purposes. There is still plenty of room to boat, but the shoreline is not as pretty as the dirt and rocks of the shore are visible vs. having the water go right up to the green grass and trees.

n8dawg
    Naci sucks.......stay away!!!!!
    Just means more sandy day beaches for me! But yeah the water is low so please don't go!!

FOREVER2DOXIES
    if the lake is only at 58%, no guarantees it will get better before the heat is on. sounds like unless things change REAL fast, no naci trip for us this summer. not going to a mud pit!

SKV OWNER
    I grew up on that lake but havent been there in years but still love it. I've ridin three wheelers in the bottom of Las tablas and found a prop that I still run today, stuck in a stump in the narrows. Great lake when it's goot water

SKV OWNER
    To n8dawg a 73 Miller with a 496 cadi and jacuzzi pump on nosi, that brings back some memereis

Hey SKV Owner.
    Here's a pic... 2years ago of our SKV-20 pulling my son and his buddy at Naci.
    We've since gone the Malibu V-Ride route.... but I still miss the stern drive!
    Today we've moved to a different rental house that is not in a cove or behind the Oak Shores log breakwater. So we will have water at it's dock!

SKV OWNER
    Good looken SKV they made a great boat . Would love to find more SKV owners and get together somewhere like naci or the river. I have a 24 daycruiser with a 468 roller and a old trs drive the boats a mess rite now but will be nice by the end of summer. Skiing at naci , good times.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast