Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen Naciamento Lake

daddy b
    I heard it is at 50%, that seems kind of low.......

Old school Ultra
    Thats real low, Last year it was at about 85%

framer1
    I heard it is at 50%, that seems kind of low.......
    That isn't that bad, i've see it alot lower. Should open up some parking.....that a good thing

intense
    Don't tell em that's not bad Yep not enough water this year better not go there:jawdrop:

IT'SONLYMONEY
    go to the web cam it is no where near 50% it's almost to the top going to be a bitchn year again for labor day.

Of course we're renting a house at Naci at Oak Shores end of July.
    And one of the reasons we do it is to have the dock right down from the house and leave the boat in the water for the week..... But there might not be enough water to float the dock anywhere near the house.... and then we'd have to drive to the marina each day from the house... and of course nobody in my family wants to pay the steep Oak Shores rates and have to drive all the time. Ha!
    Dropping at at least 1/2 inch or more per day, the lake will be going down rapidly.
    The irony of course is that right-next-door Lake San Antonio is still at 90%.
    And they do not let water out or generate electricity at their dam. Grrr!
    Monterey county I'm told.

May 06 Lake level= 796 feet
    May 07 Lake level less than 768 feet
    28 feet lower this year at this time hmm...

framer1
    Don't tell em that's not bad Yep not enough water this year better not go there:jawdrop:
    I thought about that when I was writing that So now i'm saying it's way to low, stay away for your own safety

framer1
    Of course we're renting a house at Naci at Oak Shores end of July.
    And one of the reasons we do it is to have the dock right down from the house and leave the boat in the water for the week..... But there might not be enough water to float the dock anywhere near the house.... and then we'd have to drive to the marina each day from the house... and of course nobody in my family wants to pay the steep Oak Shores rates and have to drive all the time. Ha!
    Dropping at at least 1/2 inch or more per day, the lake will be going down rapidly.
    The irony of course is that right-next-door Lake San Antonio is still at 90%.
    And they do not let water out or generate electricity at their dam. Grrr!
    Monterey county I'm told.
    Neither lake generates electricity, they let warer out of Naci because Montery county doesn't own the park, just the lake.....San Antonio lake they own both. They let the water out to replenish the wells in Montery county and to stop the salt intrusion....so they say. I think it's pretty much B.S.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast