Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone seen Naciamento Lake

RitcheyRch
    We hoping to come out for Shadow's lake bash later this year. Hope the water is up for us by then.

Phat Daddy
    We hoping to come out for Shadow's lake bash later this year. Hope the water is up for us by then.
    Just got back from our annual week long vacation at Naci. Water is definately down from last year. When you get back in the Narrows and other places you can see where the water was about 50' to 70' feet higher the previous year. They said it will keep going down all year long. Hope they get some heavy rain next winter or it will turn into a pond.

RitcheyRch
    Thanks for the info.
    Just got back from our annual week long vacation at Naci. Water is definately down from last year. When you get back in the Narrows and other places you can see where the water was about 50' to 70' feet higher the previous year. They said it will keep going down all year long. Hope they get some heavy rain next winter or it will turn into a pond.

We used to stay at our friend's property in the Swamp John arm just around the bend from the Naci Bash.
    http://nacimientoresort.com/maps.htm
    When the water's up it's great but one low-water year I continually had a recurring nightmare of finding my boat high and dry in the mud! It never happened but I still checked it a few times in the middle of the night!

Darrell's Bro
    It has been a couple weeks since I was at the lake but it is far from a mud hole. Shadow's first Naci Bash, a couple years ago, was held with similar water levels. I've seen the lake much lower and still usable & fun.
    Unless the dam breaks, I'm betting the lake will be fine all summer. So load up the boat, put on some sun screen, pop a beer and enjoy the summer!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123