Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First to the card stop?

XtrmWakeborder
    Anyone know?

HighRoller
    I think the guy with the highest poker hand wins. Getting to the card stop first means nothing.

TheCarDudes
    I think the guy with the highest poker hand wins. Getting to the card stop first means nothing.
    You are absolutely correct. The best hand wins the purse. But, ask anyone out there, being #1 to the first card stop means more to these guys (for the ones who are trying). They are simply flexing their horsepower muscles and that costs mucho $$$. That purse is a drop in the bucket for what it costs these guys to be #1.
    BTW, I'm pretty sure it was Team CRC. They were first to pass our safety check point on both passes.

XtrmWakeborder
    right.... anyways

fstlayn
    It was Team CRC. Predator was in pursuit, but had some sort of trouble. He came limping back from the first stop and finally died right across from the pumping station and had to be towed in.

Throttle
    CRC came down to first...
    then Predator, he was a few hundred yards behind...
    I towed Predator to the Nautical, after I towed Gibson to the lower end of the springs.

Hardly Satisfied
    You are absolutely correct. The best hand wins the purse. But, ask anyone out there, being #1 to the first card stop means more to these guys (for the ones who are trying). They are simply flexing their horsepower muscles and that costs mucho $$$. That purse is a drop in the bucket for what it costs these guys to be #1.
    BTW, I'm pretty sure it was Team CRC. They were first to pass our safety check point on both passes.
    George it's time for you to beef up that 25ft boat you have just sitting around

TheCarDudes
    George it's time for you to beef up that 25ft boat you have just sitting around
    Hopefully it won't be sitting around for much longer.

XtrmWakeborder
    What happened to the 200mph turbine skaters and stuff?! Looks like crc is the new king.

Pete454
    Great running boat, with Mercury Racing 850's. Currently second in the OSS Supercat 850 standings behind Page Motorsports/Hard Rock/Hooters racing!
    Next stop Pickwick Tennessee, home of Pier 57, which CRC has had a lot of good runs at.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast