Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank You High Flow Dynamics!

LakesOnly
    Still enjoying the motor that Paul built for my boat last year. My build is conservative as well but still gps'd at 58.7mph out at Anderson in south san jose. Thanks again Paul. And that speed was in a mini-day cruiser with 3 people, tools, and a F-U-L-L bow tank of gas. 78 GT, your motor might push a boat like 76 Soutnwind's to the upper 70's. It should have about 400Hp in current trim...CLICK HERE (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102414) to the the build.
    LO

LakesOnly
    Just to throw another .02 cents iin. The boat runs great. I forgot to mention that while we were testing at elsinore, we came up on an old tahiti jet that was dead in the water. Since we had tools we stopped to take a look and Paul had the guy's boat up and running in about 10 minutes. Needless to say, the guy & his family were very thankful as it was getting late, & there were few other boats on the water. Aside from that, I've got a river trip planned for May 14-21st at Red Rock on the Parker Strip. We've got a couple of sites, we'll be meeting friends from Havasu, & assorted local transients. The rivers real nice monday - thursday perfect for runs to the dam and then float back. No crowd! Feel free to join us, & raise a ruckus!! I figure i'll be able to get an idea of MPH from my brothers GPS. Two more weeks. Thanks again Paul, and everyone else who had a part in getting her back in the water, Craig at Dooley Oil pans, ADM boatworks, Summit racing, All Engine on San Fernando Rd., Rex Marine, Overton's, and most of all my clients with the awesome new kitchens who financed this ressurection. I've got some polishing to do in the next two weeks, I'll be back to update then. Thanx All SteveThanks again 78S/W.
    Sounds like a fun trip you have planned; wish I could make it but have other committments.

LO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12