Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all 100+ mph Jets

Dish_Ninja
    For all 100+mph jets I need some help seems that the almighty CLAMPON world doesn't think any 100+ jet boats are out there.. wether your a river racer, drag racer or what ever, please go to this thread and let them know you are out there... :boxed:
    hxxp://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?p=900308#post900308

Ken F
    Hey Bud, why bother? You are in their water on that forum.
    Why try and justify anything....speak softly and carry a big stick.
    Ken F

publicnuisance
    Seems like some jet boaters have the courage to go to that site and chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They really need to here from you white water Guys...Clamp on's surely can't do what white water jets do...Jet boats unite

Hot Shot Merc
    Dish Ninja has been pretty soft spoken and carried himself with some class about it.I have to say this though.Its not at all that we dont think there are any 100 mph jet boats its just that we as outboard lovers dont see the point of having to build 1000+ hp to break 100 in most cases.I think I speak for most when I say that jet boats are very sexy and have a certain flare that no outboard could ever have.I also think there is a huge missconseption by many jet boat owners of what it truly takes to run a 260-350 hp outboard tunnell boat into the 115 - 150 mph range.We dont need to :argue: anymore.Lets unite and make for better ***boat gatherings with a mix.

Hot Shot Merc
    Seems like some jet boaters have the courage to go to that site and chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They really need to here from you white water Guys...Clamp on's surely can't do what white water jets do...Jet boats uniteVery true.A prop would last about 20 seconds in white water.I dont see the comparison there.

BrendellaJet
    Dish Ninja has been pretty soft spoken and carried himself with some class about it.I have to say this though.Its not at all that we dont think there are any 100 mph jet boats its just that we as outboard lovers dont see the point of having to build 1000+ hp to break 100 in most cases.I think I speak for most when I say that jet boats are very sexy and have a certain flare that no outboard could ever have.I also think there is a huge missconseption by many jet boat owners of what it truly takes to run a 260-350 hp outboard tunnell boat into the 115 - 150 mph range.We dont need to :argue: anymore.Lets unite and make for better ***boat gatherings with a mix.
    While I agree with most of what you are saying, most jet boats making 1000+ hp are going considerably faster than 100...Of course the speed depends on the boats size among other things.

Dish_Ninja
    Nice post hot shot... and I couldn't agree more about uniting!! not to mention that 95% of my back ground comes from jets... even though my boat has an outboard on it :cry: SO never forget Hot shot we are currently in the same family hehe even though I am the bastard of that family

MAXIMUS
    That place is a joke! I can't post a damn thing with out it jerking me off & asking to log in 10 times etc... Must be run by an strap on fag! Strap ons are for recievers... nuff said I have more important things to worry about like bashing in bench racers n shit!

Jungle Boy
    There are plenty of 100 MPH tin boats and it only required 565 hp for mine to run 102 mph. As far as eggbeaters go, they are for girls that are too scared to run skinny water at high speed.

Hot Shot Merc
    There are plenty of 100 MPH tin boats and it only required 565 hp for mine to run 102 mph. As far as eggbeaters go, they are for girls that are too scared to run skinny water at high speed.Ya know,Its bull$hit comments like this that keep us seperated.Its not like we have any skinny water rapids in Florida so that means I'm a girl
    Maximus....You have a registration error of somekind but after your jackass comment about the people who run the site I doubt they would be willing to help you figure out the problem.By the way Greg T is a personal friend of mine and I dont appreciate your Bozo remarks either.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast