Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Header Coating Burning Up - Help

Willis
    hey willis we have had the gas motor prety hot and the coating is still there
    its also polishable give jeff a call @714 546-6907 he will take care of you
    see you at the race
    jt
    Thanks jr,
    For the contact and phone number for the headers coating.
    :messedup:
    I finally got my new parts from the manufacturer and they are awesome.
    The bowl is very thick, much thicker than the original bowl and the pop off valve was fixed also. Thanks to Roy Miersch, the manufacturer.
    I want to take this time to thank those who were involved in the re-fitting and massaging processes.
    Thanks to Aggressor Jet Drive – Dave Jones for the quick response to the special request.
    Thanks to Cyclone Speed and Marine – Jim Brock for the weekend work making the bowl flow better and help with the installation process.
    Thanks to MPD for cutting the ride plate (I poped up without calling and Jack McClure stopped what he was doing and helped me)

sandwindersandcars
    its kinda like that but we have a new clear that goes over it that brings the shine out.
    nice, now they can look better longer.
    have you guys figured out the endure shine stuff that edelbrock uses, and if so, how does it hold up for general parts use?
    a guy at a speed shop said it is a ceramic

blue wonder
    nice, now they can look better longer.
    have you guys figured out the endure shine stuff that edelbrock uses, and if so, how does it hold up for general parts use?
    a guy at a speed shop said it is a ceramic
    we havent been able to get it...i wish we could that stuff is cool!

tiki god
    willis give me a call after the race and i will dial you in. i have a polished coating you will love. jeff-embee

moneysucker
    willis give me a call after the race and i will dial you in. i have a polished coating you will love. jeff-embee If you have Pix of the coating on dry headers that have been run. Please post up. I am very interested.
    Cy

blue wonder
    If you have Pix of the coating on dry headers that have been run. Please post up. I am very interested.
    Cy
    hey buddy keep your business where it belongs!!!!!...get ahold of me

Willis
    willis give me a call after the race and i will dial you in. i have a polished coating you will love. jeff-embee
    Jeff,
    I sure will
    Thanks

moneysucker
    hey buddy keep your business where it belongs!!!!!...get ahold of me
    If you have some that are done I want to see them. If not, I have a set of jet hotted ones that look like hell. I like shiny things!!!! Big D has your stickers by the way. Good luck this weekend.

jeff-embee
    Whats up Jeff?
    Ill be coming to see you for some anodizing on my ride real soon. Thanks for everything over the past few years..
    Chris.

tiki god
    working way too much, but that's a good thing. thank you for helping us porve-out some of our coatings. no problem with your anodizing - i'll take care of it for you. hitting water wheel anytime soon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12