Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quick question ?

warlock 27
    Im new at this and just wondereing how do you put picturs on a post? Also on your profile?

Ziggy
    Pictures in the post are generally placed using the URL and the little yellowhttp://www.***boat.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif doohicky.
    Pics under your name is done thru the User CP link near the top left of the screen.....edit avatar function.
    Welcome to ***boat...........

hoolign
    Im new at this and just wondereing how do you put picturs on a post? Also on your profile?
    "search" - posting pictures:idea:

warlock 27
    thanks guys I couldent figer it out and it drove me crezy.. THANKS AGIN

brad22
    Also on your profile?
    When I started I couldnt add a avatar or send PM's until I asked Rexone (moderator) to help me out. You might have to do the same??
    Welcome to ***boat! Lets see some pictures!

warlock 27
    thanks agin but can you help me again i think i figer out that url thing to post a pic,dont you type in the folders name and the pic number in the url? thats what i been doing then the picture is showen in box with an x. Also im lost on posting a pic on my profile i go to edit and then where? plese help again
    step by step

HavaSkank
    I'd help but Im semi-retarded. I can get a link to pop up in my comment box, but Im clueless how to make it seen without having to click on it.

brad22
    thanks agin but can you help me again i think i figer out that url thing to post a pic,dont you type in the folders name and the pic number in the url? thats what i been doing then the picture is showen in box with an x. Also im lost on posting a pic on my profile i go to edit and then where? plese help again
    step by step
    First you have to upload your pictures from your COMPUTER to the INTERNET using sites like photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com) . Then use the URL that it gives you to post the pictures here. And like I said above you may not be able to add an avatar yet just becuase you are so new. Go to the TEST forums and ask for REXONE's help. He will hook you up. Hope that helps.

EAZYKILLER2006
    First you have to upload your pictures from your COMPUTER to the INTERNET using sites like photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com) . Then use the URL that it gives you to post the pictures here. And like I said above you may not be able to add an avatar yet just becuase you are so new. Go to the TEST forums and ask for REXONE's help. He will hook you up. Hope that helps.
    dont forget to add.... "photo bucket" is an "everyone can see":jawdrop: pic site...even tho you will have a password...you have to go in and set your photobucket pics to "private" manually lol thanks again for the heads up JEN

warlock 27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast