Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: You nearly saw the burning of The Great Satan

centerhill condor
    christians have killed more people for "faith" than any other religion i know of(remember the spanish inquistion, or the cursades). our country is being crippled by christian "faith" and values.
    get our troops outta iraq and get our borders locked down!!!then i'll feel safe at home in the u.s. again!
    I disagree. Agnostics have killed more than any religion; Nazis, Communists, Japanese (unless you believe the Emperor to be a deity) Maoists, DPRK, Cambodia, and others who, by their own doctrine, are Godless.
    The Chinese are forcing women to have abortions and kill their little girls due to a one child per family rule. A holocaust that would baffle Hitler. At least the inquisitors would give you a chance to renounce your "other" faith as will some Muslims.
    Perhaps you'd care to give some examples of how Christianity is crippling our country. That is all a bunch of commie rant anyway. Christians and other religious men built this country and gave you freedoms/responsibilities that exist no where else on the planet. Communist and other "one worlders" seek to enslave you one judicial order at a time under the guise of "equality" and "protecting you from yourself".
    It reads as if you're against violence...I understand and agree. But you can't escape the harsh reality that true power flows from the barrel of a gun. Violence is used because it works! You could promote your ideas by volunteering to spread your message of intellectualism and peace in Iraq, Liberia, Turkey, or down the street at Chino.
    This is a religious war to be sure. You'd do well to realize that and back the home team or maybe you should invest in Kevlar neckties.
    I wish the war was primarily about oil...we'd be done years ago after installing another strong man. Maybe ya'll are right and it is about oil...that would explain why Persia and Syria are infiltrating Iraq and killing (excuse me), murdering people for no apparent reason. Me thinks not.
    The primary difference between killing and murder is who wins. There would be no Nuremberg trials if the Nazis had won! Stalin, that great hero of yours is loosely quoted, "one death is a tragedy, one million a statistic".
    We could negotiate like that most celebrated great leader Gorbechav...Where are all of the statues erected to him? Or we could win like Churchill, Truman, and Reagan.
    As for feeling safe...not like you did on 9/10! me neither.

ULTRA26 # 1
    " But you can't escape the harsh reality that true power flows from the barrel of a gun."
    A large part of what's wrong with our Country is this mentality.
    Your wrong. True power must come from intelligence!

eliminatedsprinter
    " But you can't escape the harsh reality that true power flows from the barrel of a gun."
    A large part of what's wrong with our Country is this mentality.
    Your wrong. True power must come from intelligence!
    I guess that is why such a high percentage of Germany's brightest people died in concentration camps...:idea: Imagine that. They suffered and died rather than let the world see their true power.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I guess that is why such a high percentage of Germany's brightest people died in concentration camps...:idea: Imagine that. They suffered and died rather than let the world see their true power.
    How can you continue to compare WWII to the mess in Iraq??

SmokinLowriderSS
    Diatribe? You arrogant ass. The lives of human beings vs. the economy? You're one sick bastard. The price of gasoline is up nearly 40% and the price of crude is lower. Obviously, we are way the fu*** off course. Don't you think it's time you get a grip. As I recall you claim to be Christian. You sure as hell don't sound like it. ?? Or are you some new kind of Christian that believes killing is OK? Your attitude about how to handle the middle east is similarly radical, to those we are supposed to be at war against. I see terrorists as the lowest form of human life. They're killers. Responding to terrorists at their level (killing them), aint much better. I guess killing is Christlike if you view it as preventive genocide. Not!
    Since you feel I'm an arrogant ass, I'll give you Arrogant Ass, starting now. I've had good opportunity to study one.
    The above is diatribe, since I asked Just how, exactly, does a secure border, protect this country's economy from as sudden DOUBLING OF THE COST OF ENERGY AND TRANSPORTATION??? and not a word of your diatribe answer corresponds to the question.
    diatribe definition
    n.
    A bitter, abusive denunciation.
    diatribe synonyms
    noun
    A long, violent, or blustering speech, usually of censure or denunciation
    Ouch!
    Diatribe. Try english 101, or better yet, a dictionary.
    Gonna answer my question NOW?
    You also won't answer which human beings you want to sacrifec to the terrorists, Armed Soldiers who kill terrorists about 100:1, or unarmed civilians, who terrorists kill about 300:1. WHY NOT?
    The price of gasoline is up nearly 40% and the price of crude is lower
    You have no idea the price of crude vs the price of gasoline, do ya? No, you don't. I'd show ya the stupidity of this statement, but I'm arrogant, so I no longer have to prove myself. I'll just bloviate, like some others.
    Since you know so much about hte bible, and Christian belief systems, you better go back to bible school, and this time take No-Doz.
    Copied from the NY Times thread where you started in on Christians can't Kill.
    Oh, and Ultra, on Christians being prevented from "killing" by the comandment you want to quote "Thou shalt not kill.", is a mis-translation, and a misunderstanding, by you, and many others. Check a bible. GOD had many people killed, GOD'S followers, killed people, at his vengeful orders. At times, GOD KILLED BY HIS OWN HAND.
    The proper understanding is "Thou shalt not MURDER." Christians ARE ALLOWED TO KILL, those who threaten them, but not to commit murder of the defenceless.
    Perhaps you should look up "agent (or avenger) of wrath" instead.
    Book of Roman's, 13:4
    "For he is a minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is a minister of God, an agent for wrath to him that doeth evil."
    As poor as MY biblical skills are Ultra, I am surprised to find someone whose comprehension is WORSE than mine, well, no, not really.
    Yes Ultra, I realize this complicates your life, yet again. But I enjoy it, because I am an arrogant ass.
    killing doesn't follow one of their big 10.
    Wrong, yet again. See above. It's easiest with the little wheel on the mouse, to "scroll" the screen with.
    Sorry CC, killing will NOT end with man's dissapearance from planet Earth. Nature kills constantly, and in some pretty inhumane ways (but all very animalistic).
    I don't want others fighting and dying for me
    Too bad, sux to be you. They all volunteered to risk dying to protect you, and your house, your boat, your truck, your right to be as asanine as you wish. Don't liek that, step up then and join up, protect YOURSELF so those Agents Of Wrath like me won't have to give you a guilty concience.
    Since Iraq is solely about oil, more from the NY Times thread:
    I'll type this slowly Ultra, so you can follow along.
    Ultra, 9/11/01, was committed by AL-Queda, by their own statements, but you ignore this. Stupidity.
    Ultra, On 9/11/01, Al-Queda was opperating FROM AFGHANISTAN, WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE TALIBAN GOVERNMENT, but you ignore this. Stupidity.
    Ultra, After overthrowing the Taliban, and HURTING Al-QUEDA (but not, well, you know, the evil "e"-word), Al-Q went into hiding, yet you ignore this. Stupidity.
    Ultra, After we overthrew the Hussein govt in Iraq, AL-QUEDA AND IRAN want to controll Iraq, to resurect ancient Babylon, so we are FIGHTING AL-QUEDA IN IRAQ, yet you ignore this. Yet more stupidity.
    stupid definition
    adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
    1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
    2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
    3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
    4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
    5. Pointless; worthless:
    True power must come from intelligence!
    How can you continue to compare WWII to the mess in Iraq??
    Ok, lets go after the mid 50's MAOISTS who killed all the teachers/professors/anyone with an education in China, in the name of "cultural revolution". Is that OK, or is it bad since I used a country involved in WWII. but not a government or a date involved in WWII?
    Inteligence is not worth a damn if you don't have the muscle to STAY ALIVE TO USE IT.
    Note to self, WWII is verboten, ooops, FORBIDDEN (used German lingo, bad likely) as a reference to man's behavior.

Blown 472
    Wow smokin you really need a life.
    Christians ARE ALLOWED TO KILL, those who threaten them, could you show me where and when them iraqis done threaten us?

bigq
    I researched this a while back and in CA we are not providing Govt services to illegals, with the exception of medical. In CA you must provide a SS # to obtain a driver's license. Most forms of govt assistance require that the recipient have a SS #. This is not to say that illegals don't have bogus SS #'s. But this suggests that this is not endorsed by one political side or another. I don't think you have your facts in order with regard to illegals and govt services. If you are referring to public schools, any child born in the US is a US citizen. This is federal law not state. The US provides public education to all US citizens.
    As I stated previously, I will not vote for anyone who supports aid or rights for illegals, end of story.
    What about:
    Police
    Fire Department
    Public Roads
    All ready mentioned Medical
    Prisons
    court system
    On a federal level i think it was figure that an illegal houshold cost about 2,000 more a year then what they paid in all taxes.

SmokinLowriderSS
    could you show me where and when them iraqis done threaten us?
    What has Al-Queda done to threaten us?
    Al-Queda has sworn they are in, and want to controll, Iraq.
    Tighten the helmet chin strap blown, you are posting stupidity again, no, wait, that didn't help last time either.
    Gawd your idiot english language mastery sucks to read.

Blown 472
    What has Al-Queda done to threaten us?
    Al-Queda has sworn they are in, and want to controll, Iraq.
    Tighten the helmet chin strap blown, you are posting stupidity again, no, wait, that didn't help last time either.
    Gawd your idiot english language mastery sucks to read.
    They are in? they were in at the time when we attacked iraq? funny everything I have read from the gubment says that al queda and sadam didn't really care for each other. So please o smart one show me where and when them iraqis threatend us in 2003. I am dumbing it down so you can understand as I am sure you and a hand ball share the same iq.

Blown 472

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast