Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: You nearly saw the burning of The Great Satan

asch
    bloviate definition
    intr.v. blo·vi·at·ed, blo·vi·at·ing, blo·vi·ates
    Slang
    To discourse at length in a pompous or boastful manner.
    Yep, to discourse at length in a pompus or boastful manner. Hmmmmmmm:idea:
    His typing ability is improving I think. I don't recall him discoursing at length previously.

SmokinLowriderSS
    True. Perhaps he's just finding more "time" he didn't use to have back when debating the roasting of the Earth by us humans. :idea:

Blown 472
    They are in? they were in at the time when we attacked iraq? funny everything I have read from the gubment says that al queda and sadam didn't really care for each other. So please o smart one show me where and when them iraqis threatend us in 2003. I am dumbing it down so you can understand as I am sure you and a hand ball share the same iq.
    Going to answer this smokin?

SmokinLowriderSS
    I'll update you here blown, it happens to be 2007 blown, and yet you are yammering about 2001, but alas, you are still stuck in 1967.

ULTRA26 # 1
    But Ultra says we must forget history, and how can one do that if one goes to history lessons?
    Oh, wait, yes, the blinders.
    Is Tunnell Vision all the panacea it looks like Ultra?
    ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!............. You gonna answer this yet, or diatribe more?
    Oh, and time for a new word for ya Ultra, since I've been using the snot out of it the last few days (it is sooooo fitting).
    bloviate definition
    intr.v. blo·vi·at·ed, blo·vi·at·ing, blo·vi·ates
    Slang
    Yep, to discourse at length in a pompus or boastful manner. Hmmmmmmm:idea:
    You cannot use it tho, since it is only usable by Arrogant Asses, not pompus fools who bloviate diatribes on subjects they are ignorant on.
    You cannot use it tho, since it is only usable by Arrogant Asses
    At least you finally admit what you are, Smokin.
    diatribe
    One entry found for diatribe.
    Main Entry: di·a·tribe
    Pronunciation: 'dI-&-"trIb
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin diatriba, from Greek diatribE pastime, discourse, from diatribein to spend (time), wear away, from dia- + tribein to rub -- more at THROW
    1 archaic : a prolonged discourse
    2 : a bitter and abusive speech or writing
    3 : ironic or satirical criticism
    If you're going use such a word, use it properly. Diatribe is the word, function noun. No such word as diatribes.
    Pretty much describes you now doesn't it Smokin

Blown 472
    I'll update you here blown, it happens to be 2007 blown, and yet you are yammering about 2001, but alas, you are still stuck in 1967.
    Answer the question, show me where and when they threatend us in 2003??

SmokinLowriderSS
    diatribe
    One entry found for diatribe.
    Main Entry: di·a·tribe
    Pronunciation: 'dI-&-"trIb
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin diatriba, from Greek diatribE pastime, discourse, from diatribein to spend (time), wear away, from dia- + tribein to rub -- more at THROW
    1 archaic : a prolonged discourse
    2 : a bitter and abusive speech or writing
    3 : ironic or satirical criticism
    If you're going use such a word, use it properly. Diatribe is the word, function noun. No such word as diatribes.
    I didn't think I would have to go so basic in English as to have to explain PLURALS to you Ultra.
    Diatribe - Singular, refering to a single Diatribe.
    Diatribes - Plural usage, refering to multiple instances of Diatribe.
    Diatribing - Present tense, what you will be doing the next time yoiu post up 6 paragraphs of avoiding a question. Most properly used in conjunction with some version of the verb "is (is, are, was, or has/have been.
    Diatribed - What you DID once you hit the "enter" key on the above referenced 6-paragraph pointles, bitter, abusive, post while avoiding a question.
    Jesus christ, as ignorant as you must be to have flunked this level of English Language, how'd you afford all the goodies, inherit money or just find an employer who would pay based on stupidity level?
    No wonder you can't answer:
    Just how, exactly, does a secure border, protect this country's economy from as sudden DOUBLING OF THE COST OF ENERGY AND TRANSPORTATION???

Blown 472
    I didn't think I would have to go so basic in English as to have to explain PLURALS to you Ultra.
    Diatribe - Singular, refering to a single Diatribe.
    Diatribes - Plural usage, refering to multiple instances of Diatribe.
    Diatribing - Present tense, what you will be doing the next time yoiu post up 6 paragraphs of avoiding a question. Most properly used in conjunction with some version of the verb "is (is, are, was, or has/have been.
    Diatribed - What you DID once you hit the "enter" key on the above referenced 6-paragraph pointles, bitter, abusive, post while avoiding a question.
    Jesus christ, as ignorant as you must be to have flunked this level of English Language, how'd you afford all the goodies, inherit money or just find an employer who would pay based on stupidity level?
    No wonder you can't answer:
    Just how, exactly, does a secure border, protect this country's economy from as sudden DOUBLING OF THE COST OF ENERGY AND TRANSPORTATION???

SmokinLowriderSS
    Bin Laden, who Created and runs Al-Queda, has never recinded his 1996 fatwa to destroy the US. He declared war then, and stands by it now.

Blown 472
    Bin Laden, who Created and runs Al-Queda, has never recinded his 1996 fatwa to destroy the US. He declared war then, and stands by it now.
    Lets try this again, you show me where and when iraq threatend us prior to us attacking them in 2003.
    Oh yeah, since we are talking about him, how did he know norad was going to be down that day? what with living in a cave and all.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast