Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBC Jesel Sportsman Shaft Rocker ass. Complete/trade

Billdoe
    if anyone is interested in a Nice set of used Jesel Shaft Roller Rockers complete for a BBC let me know i have a set .. i would like to trade for Girdles and roller rockers No Generic crap tho ... Jesel Shaft rockers are new about 995.00 on there website and i would sell the Complete kit for 450.00 obo .. i gaurantee these to be in Great Shape no Junk here .. best way to contact me is email at Billdoe1969@yahoo.com .... or 530-333-1047 ... thanks in advance guys for takin time to check this out .. i dont have pics of them they are on the Engine in the Shop but if you go to Jeselonline.com you can do a search for them .... they are the Sportsman series ..

sdpm
    Why are you not using the Jesel?

Billdoe
    the guy building my engine isnt familiar with the Jesel's and is more familiar with the girdles and roller rockers and told me i be better off getting those instead . there is NOTHING Wrong with these they are in perfect shape .. the heads i bought were near new Merlin heads with the jesel rockers included .

Nucking futs
    Not to be an A$$ or anything, but if your engine "builder" isnt familiar with them, what does he build? Keep em and run them.

GofastRacer
    I have to agree on that!..

Billdoe
    actually he use to work for Kendall Drag racing team (Funny Car) .. . i like this set up but he's doing the work and im doing what im told so i can FINALLY get my motor in the Boat this year lol

texas-19
    I have a set of crane golds 1.7's and a pair of crane gold stud girdle for a bbc i'd trade you for and some cash for the difference.
    pm me if your interested.
    Mike

Nucking futs
    Then he should know all about them. I would take them over what I have, well then again maybe not
    If I didnt have a mixed rocker ratio I would be on this deal.

sdpm
    Ask your engine builder if he doesn't like them because of the rocker alignment. If it is that can be easily corrected. Other than that you can't go wrong. Good luck.

repo man
    what head do they fit dart, canfield, ect ect?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast