Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BOTE ANNA--The Plan

moparjet
    Are The Cops Gonna Be Ther Watching Our Every Move?

redleader@Anna
    you know it!!

limejet
    Thanks for the info looking forward to seeing you all again..Randy and Pat..Oh and we won't bring any gators with us

Wet Dream
    There have been some changes to the detail. Please read the first thread, and make sure you let everyone know the rules. We are continuing to set an example of what great Boaters we are.

Gearhead2k
    I think the rules are good, considering I came with a few nuckle heads :devil: the past 2 years, I know how unruly things can get.... and I will be sure to pass the word on for ya :-)
    I agree Lynn - "Should be another great get together this year.
    Is anyone bringing anything new and interesting this year?
    New Boats? New Stuff? New Toys? (we all like our toys)"
    http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/up...p?viewid=62597
    I brought my toy last year - I will be bringing it again and the two knuckle heads with 2 jet boats - My Ski can hang with the big boys (well sort of Super Charged Turbo 215hp hehe) I'm a good boater though No worries
    Hope to see you all there
    Christina

drejustice
    Hey,
    The wife wanted to if the flip cup games are returning and which night if so ?

jets4me
    flip cup is in the plans

Thunderbolt
    I'll be bringing my {for now} rat rod jet boat we are almost done with the motor, the paintjob is just going to have to wait.. till winter... some parts are a lil hard to find that I need for the motor so I may be "under Construction" this time around and not hit the water with it {grrrrr} but I'll bring it just to get some ideas..

DelawareDave
    I'll be bringing my {for now} rat rod jet boat we are almost done with the motor, the paintjob is just going to have to wait.. till winter... some parts are a lil hard to find that I need for the motor so I may be "under Construction" this time around and not hit the water with it {grrrrr} but I'll bring it just to get some ideas..
    Mine doesn't have any "bling" at all. Not even a rub rail. I was in a rush trying to get it ready to bring, so I just only did what was needed to run it. I put it in the water for the first time last weekend, looking for any issues, and will get to try it out this weekend, then drag it to Anna the weekend after that!

Wet Dream
    Ervin Capps, the original creator of the Cheyenne hull will be there Wednesday through I believe Sunday. He is volunteering to chechk the bottom of anyones hull if you desire. He'll be able to give you tips and ideas.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast