Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BOTE ANNA--The Plan

LynnsJet
    Ervin Capps, the original creator of the Cheyenne hull will be there Wednesday through I believe Sunday. He is volunteering to chechk the bottom of anyones hull if you desire. He'll be able to give you tips and ideas.
    I would love to get some professional advice on my intake, loader and ride plate.

Wet Dream
    Got stuff to sell? Bring your parts and sell them off in the side yard on Saturday

Gearhead2k
    Got stuff to sell? Bring your parts and sell them off in the side yard on Saturday
    I would like to know who do we need to give the donations to be auctioned off for the childrens network....
    Also is it possible I could get Jacks physical address I have some friends coming down from Christoper Run.....Thanks so much!

hoie99
    Will there be racing to watch this year. It states that there will be no boating activities. Just curious. Thanks.

Thunderbolt
    ok smack me around later but were exactly is Jacks.. since it is my 1st time joining you guys, I live in Richmond.. thank you for any help

jets4me
    Jacks is by the island not to far from the dam if you are coming from the dam just before the island on the left is jacks house

Thunderbolt
    do I come up 33, 208 I guess what I am trying to say is coming from richmond.. guide me to the spot lol.. Oh and I forgot to mention.. I won't have the boat.. gremlins hit me today... boat won't fire grrrrrrr so I'll be coming by land and checking ya'lls boats out for a bit..

Thunderbolt
    ummm it's friday.. no directions??? any help?

Thunderbolt
    hmm.. well its now Sat 9:00am and I know everyones already there.. guess I should have posted this earlier.. take lots a pics folks sorry I missed ya..
    Someone tell me how to pay for the Tshirt I ordered and I'll get that taken care of ASAP..
    Thx
    :crossx:

Thunderbolt
    well I showed up, A friend of mine brought his fish and ski over and off we went.. got there and even made land.. walked around a bit and no one seemed to know anything of you guys even being there.. some even kinda a lil rude for my taste
    --Brought money for Tshirt... no were did I see the shirts or anyone wearing them
    --Brought Cellphones and some chargers... seen no place to drop em off, no "Blue box"
    Lynnsjet, I seen your boat tho just never found ya. Boat looks great
    --Brought 10 Tshirts, 3 auto alarms and 2 sets of "Competition Series" off road lights for your auction for the childrens network from "Outlaw Custom Trucks" {which I own} Seen no place to drop em off
    Was I at Jacks?..
    yes I was.. got 20-26 pics to prove it.. from land and water..
    Did I see some of you there?..
    yes.. but never found anyone..I saw your boats..
    I was the guy in the blue fish and ski sitting off the islands taking pics from both sides of the gathering
    Now I got a few questions..
    1 who do I send the money to for the Tshirt I ordered? since I did show up
    2 Do you guys usually spray folks with your rooster tails that are well out of the way and simply just watching...
    you know who you are..
    3 Are you guys and gals an exclusive club?..
    4 Should I go elsewere to find people that are interested in helping folks trying to get into this sport and build a nice boat?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast