Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: BOTE ANNA--The Plan

rrocky
    Wet Dream , Thanks for all your help. We did not know anythimg about BOTE until a few months ago. I called you and you helped us get to Jacks, helped us find a place to drop the hook on friday. You don't know me I don't have a Jet boat we are just people with boats that love to have a great time and we did. We did not know anybody but felt right at home, had a lot of people come to look at our boats , most just wanted to know how we got a 38 foot boat to the dock on saturday in 2 feet of water. We got our tee's with know problem they look great. Once again thanks for the help we had a great time my buddy just called and wanted to know if we are going back next year. Will you thank Jack for allowing us to come to his house and use his dock. We would love to come back if you will have us.

rrocky
    I own "Outlaw Custom Trucks" outlawcustomtrucks.com not to be confused with "Outlaw Trucks" up your way.. I do stereo's, custom fab stuff and add bling bling to trucks/suvs. I didn't know outlaw trucks when I started my business.. but I know some guys from my truck club that go to him.. he does some great work..
    I'm not going anywere, I am here to learn about this hobby since I am getting into it.. if I got to elbow my way to the front to learn something so be it Do you carry boat stuff ? I just put some DG Gold speakers in our boat and I think we need a sub .

Thunderbolt
    You need a Marine sub? or just looking for Auto subs.. I can get either or..depending on what your looking for.. would need to know wattage ya need and what kinda amp you'll be pushing it with.. I am running a 4000 watt amp pushing 2 subs in my single cab show truck so yeah I can probaly get ya as loud and clear as ya want it.. just give me some specs.. will ya need custom boxes made? fiberglass, plexi or wood? I could go on and on.. just let me know what ya need and I'll let ya know if I have it or can get it..
    But to answer your question I don't at the moment but now that I am getting into quick boats {kinda}.. don't see why I can't add a lil to the store for boats
    James
    edited in guess if I slowed my typing down I wouldn't have to edit so much LMAO

rrocky
    Thanks I will call when I go to do the install. I would rather do business with someone I almost know.

Wet Dream
    Wet Dream , Thanks for all your help. We did not know anythimg about BOTE until a few months ago. I called you and you helped us get to Jacks, helped us find a place to drop the hook on friday. You don't know me I don't have a Jet boat we are just people with boats that love to have a great time and we did. We did not know anybody but felt right at home, had a lot of people come to look at our boats , most just wanted to know how we got a 38 foot boat to the dock on saturday in 2 feet of water. We got our tee's with know problem they look great. Once again thanks for the help we had a great time my buddy just called and wanted to know if we are going back next year. Will you thank Jack for allowing us to come to his house and use his dock. We would love to come back if you will have us.
    Thanks for the kind words. We're all glad you enjoyed it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567