Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1936 Harley In A Shed......

DansBlown73Nordic
    A friend of mine went to a barn sale yesturday. The guy was selling everything to clean up an estate. He asked what all the guy had. After a few minutes he says well I have this old motorcycle out in the shed. They walk out and open the doors. The guy says its a Harley or a Indian. He crawls back in a corner to find a 1936 Harley..... :2purples: :2purples:
    The guy says are you interested in it? He says how much $$$$$$????
    Is it worth $500 ???? He was headed back today to look for the Indian the guy says is in another shed.
    This friend of mine is a Lucky S.O.B.

ROZ
    Best thing I ever got in a shed whas a blowjob....
    Found a microbus in a field once though... waaay to rusted out to do anything with...

PowellScooter
    Wow....your friend sure is lucky, Ive never heard of such a find, except once an old lady advertised some old Chevrolet for sale, turned out it was a 68 427 Vette put away by her late husband when he left for the war.

sdpm
    Best thing I ever got in a shed whas a blowjob....
    Found a microbus in a field once though... waaay to rusted out to do anything with...
    From an Indian?

Schiada76
    I know where there are two Knuckleheads on Kaui covered in weeds, complete down to the rubber on the pegs. Some old flip owns them. Focker won't sell them, says he's going to "restore" them some day.

ROZ
    From an Indian?
    Pocahontaswherethesundonshine was her indian name

v-drive
    I know where there are two Knuckleheads on Kaui covered in weeds, complete down to the rubber on the pegs. Some old flip owns them. Focker won't sell them, says he's going to "restore" them some day.
    Did you ever sell your schiada?......v-drive

spectras only
    This was a barn find back in 1989 . I've restored it in 1990 and sold it last year .
    1939 Norton.
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/Norton1.jpg
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/Norton2.jpg
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/pb180021jpg.1

mike37
    Wow....your friend sure is lucky, Ive never heard of such a find, except once an old lady advertised some old Chevrolet for sale, turned out it was a 68 427 Vette put away by her late husband when he left for the war.
    I had a friend mowed lawns for people as his 16th B day was getting close this nice older lady he did work for what he was going to do with all the money he made
    he says I'm saving for a car but he didn't have enough for a very good one
    so a couple of day later she tells him I have an old car that was my husbands
    before he died it ran perfect when I put it away quit a few years ago its in the back shed if you wont to look at it
    so he goes and looks covered in the shed is a black T bird in perfect condition
    he got it for 200 buck bastard

coolchange
    Me and a buddy cleanin up an estate for the widow found a Mustang II in storage. Ya I know, Mustang II :yuk: but it has less than 300 miles on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast