Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-pod Q??????????

MAINEVENT
    OK i downloaded all my songs from my I-pod to my computer manually now the sonegs pluy through i-tunes but now they will not upload to my ipod i have all the songs on my i-pod but they wont play?????? :cry:
    Any suggestions?????

BajaMike
    Are you using it with more then one computer??
    I think you can have multiple i-pods on one computer, but you can't use one i-pod on multiple computers... :idea:
    :boxed: :rollside:

MAINEVENT
    Just one i-pod on one coputer although i had another computer before this one and now i switched it to my new computer... like i said i have all the songs on i-tunes but it wont play on my i-pod...

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    You CAN have one iPod on multiple computers. I have mine hooked up at home and at work.
    When yo attach your iPod to the cable, does it appear in the iTunes?

BajaMike
    Open I-tunes, click, "File", "Update I-pod"....that might fix it.
    Otherwise, there a way format the I-pod, then re-sync it...I'm not sure where it is....

MAINEVENT
    You CAN have one iPod on multiple computers. I have mine hooked up at home and at work.
    When yo attach your iPod to the cable, does it appear in the iTunes?
    Yes it does...
    Baja Mike I tried that already

Cole Trickle
    8-Track Biatch!!!
    Get with the times!!! :crossx: :220v:

OutCole'd
    now they will not upload to my ipod i have all the songs on my i-pod but they wont play
    I'm not sure I understand this. Are they on the IPOD or not?

Jyruiz
    In Itunes, do you have it to sync only certain playlist? Go to edit, prefrences, ipod (has to be connected) and see what you have checked in there.

boatsnblondes
    Make sure you check mark the box next to each song to tell itunes which songs you want.....then it will update for you...if that don't work, try calling an apple store..there is one in Victoria gardens, in Rancho CucaIcan't spell it, or, try the one in Fashion Island in Newport Beach.....best of luck....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast