Schiada76
    Title: Home invasion gone wrong for [illegal] criminals
    Source: NRA Files
    URL Source: http://email
    Published: Apr 25, 2007
    Author: nra
    Post Date: 2007-04-25 16:16:08 by klickitat
    63 Comments
    Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.
    It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.
    Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.
    It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest
    We need to station her at the border!

adjones419
    Way to go Patricia!

Big Warlock
    Great story!!! Can't wait until the crooks families sue the victims!!! LOL

whiteworks
    made my day

gramps
    That story should be on EVERY national news show but it's TOO bad that the networks don't have the balls to run it.

Run_em_Hard
    Welcome to the contry

RitcheyRch
    Awesome story.

4day!!
    That is sweet! I just hope the little girl is alright mentally after that .

topless
    That is sweet! I just hope the little girl is alright mentally after that .I was thinking the same thing.

RiverDave
    That is sweet! I just hope the little girl is alright mentally after that .
    People are raised differently in different parts of the country. Out there you shoot a deer and it's food, no therapy required. Out here a child witnesses something like that and next thing you know they require councelling becuase of the murder of an innocent animal.
    Remember a little over hundred years ago, there was PUBLIC hangings for things like stealing a horse. The whole town would come out and watch, including kids. They didn't need or want therapy?
    If dad left the ranch for some period of time, then momma bear, and the kids had guns and were told affectionate things like shoot on sight?
    Whole different life style living out in the country, and honestly I think it's better. To bad I'm so accustomed to all the things the city has to offer or I'd be gone in a heart beat never to look back.
    RD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast