Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fred Thompson...

boatsnblondes
    If he threw his hat into the fray, who here would consider him?? Anyone? Anyone?? Bueller? Bueller??
    Do any of you guys even know who he is???
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1178242233

Biglue
    Does he like Pit Bulls?

RiverToysJas
    I saw something on one of the morning cable news shows saying he was probably going to accounce his bid in June or July.
    I've heard the name, but I'd have to do some research to know if I'd consider him or not. They said he's an actor how's been in like 20 movies, in addition to his long polical career going back to Watergate......I guess I'll start IMDB.....
    RTJas

adjones419
    I just watched "Days of Thunder" the other night on TV because I couldn't sleep, and he was in it.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    who is he :idea:

RiverToysJas
    He was in Day's of Thunder, Die Hard II, and the Hunt for Red October!!!! (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000669/) Hell yeah I'd vote for him!!!
    RTJas

Havasu1986
    He was also on Law and Order.

Flyinbowtie
    He is a Republican in the conservative sense of the word, a former senator from Tenn. He interests me, but i want to hear more about his core values and thoughts on the major issues before I form my opinion on him.

Tom Brown
    He scares the shit out of me.

Boatcop
    He won both Senatoral races in Tennessee (one replacing AlGore when he was elected vice president, and then re-elected) by a 60% or higher margin and was leading HildaBeast in the polls by 44%/43% (Rasmussen) and 51%/34% (Foxnews). He also is second among Republicans with 15% vs. Rudy's 29% and McCain (12%) And this is without even announcing he's running.
    Of all the Republican's, I think Thompson is the one who best represents the traditional values of the Republican Party, right alongside the views of Ronald Reagan. He definitely wouldn't sell out, or bow to the liberal "bipartisanship" and "cooperation" (meaning do it their way).
    He'd be number one in my Book.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast