Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: dragboat

dragboat
    assmonkey

dragboat
    You don't have to make up stuff, :
    Tell yourself anything you want ....fish..........contest winner

Kim Hanson
    That's so funny!! I just clicked into benchracers to see what you fags have been up to and I look down the line and it's all Dragboat's posts........I was gonna start a thread for Dragboat but then saw you'd already done it rrrr.......... what's up with the TX weather Sir? Will we ever have a nice day?
    Dragboat........why don't you venture out to the Sandbar? Don't be scared....Kimmy won't ground you!
    Sand Bar, that's my trolling arena .........( . )( . )........Grounding...shit take the keyboard away is more like it! :idea:

Kim Hanson
    You don't have to make up stuff, dragfag. I know you just wanted to get your name out there so anyone trolling for an ass monkey would immediately think of you. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :skull:
    You may notice PC is talking about going to the LAKE and she's a FEMALE......I have better things to do than count pubic hairs like you do, chief. :crossx: :crossx:
    arrrrrrrrr, what threw a hot brutwurst up your ass today Counting cunny hairs is for the next morning, who can guess what colors they all are...amateurs ...........( . )( . )..............

hoolign
    arrrrrrrrr, what threw a hot brutwurst up your ass today Counting cunny hairs is for the next morning, who can guess what colors they all are...amateurs ...........( . )( . )..............
    What do expect from someone who stutters on a keyboard??
    ENTER SCREEN NAME - "r r r r"

Biglue
    Stand clear folks.
    What RRRR and Dragqueen are doing is known as caveman courting. You see it's kind of like when two gorrilas see a female they want to mate with, they put on this intense display of vigor and strength to impress the female gorilla. Now since there is no female in this equation, the one making the less of impressions ends up being the catcher. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :sqeyes:

rrrr
    Stand clear folks.
    What RRRR and Dragqueen are doing is known as caveman courting. You see it's kind of like when two gorrilas see a female they want to mate with, they put on this intense display of vigor and strength to impress the female gorilla. Now since there is no female in this equation, the one making the less of impressions ends up being the catcher. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :sqeyes:
    Listen up, brown stain......gorillas are obviously YOUR area of expertise, since you're the one that puts on the female costume and sneaks into the zoo at night.
    For Biglue a good day at the zoo is when he repeatedly gets passed back and forth between Koko and Jujimbo......:jawdrop: :skull: :skull:

hoolign
    Stand clear folks.
    What RRRR and Dragqueen are doing is known as caveman courting. You see it's kind of like when two gorrilas see a female they want to mate with, they put on this intense [/B[B]]display of vigor and strength to impress the female gorilla. Now since there is no female in this equation, the one making the less of impressions ends up being the catcher. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :sqeyes:
    Kinda like Fositty being next in line with a 20% off coupon at KFC for the jumbo tub o chicken

Biglue
    Listen up, brown stain......gorillas are obviously YOUR area of expertise, since you're the one that puts on the female costume and sneaks into the zoo at night.
    For Biglue a good day at the zoo is when he repeatedly gets passed back and forth between Koko and Jujimbo......:jawdrop: :skull: :skull:
    This coming from a guy who's been permanently banned from there for "peeling their bananas". :sqeyes:
    Kinda like Fositty being next in line with a 20% off coupon at KFC for the jumbo tub o chicken
    Not really....that's a more of a barbaric display. :jawdrop:

dragboat
    http://pets.onas.ru/monkey_mother_and_son.jpg
    I cant tell them apart ......witch ones rrrr and witch ones Biglue ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast