Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I buy a v-drive

GofastRacer
    Hey beerjet, I would highly suggest taking Jerry's offer on this!..

dmontzsta
    Hey beerjet, I would highly suggest taking Jerry's offer on this!..
    I would ask Jerry what the catch is first, or you might end up mowing his lawn and taking out his trash afterwards.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I would ask Jerry what the catch is first, or you might end up mowing his lawn and taking out his trash afterwards.
    I strapped a total stranger into K-69 at the last outing. The guy loved it...He was standing next to me with his buddy when Gordy was giving rides. He said he wanted to go so I walked him down the ramp and away they went!
    Think about it, go in the sandbar and ask the masses how many would even ride in a boat like that much less on the floor with your back against the battery. typical responses...thats to bumpy, not comfortable enough, where's the stereo and cooler, my pu__y hurts.:devil:

dmontzsta
    lol.
    I remember watching that and thinking "Is that dude sitting on the floor". haha, classic! Gordy was on it too.
    You have that right about the sandbar queens, first off they wouldnt get in if there was no beer and the driver wasnt feeling happy (drunk).

Dont get me wrong Jerry . I cant wait to take my first ride in a v-drive but I'm not trying to have my life flash before my eyes either . V-drives are something I've been doin my homework on lately and just when I think I figured out how one moving part works , it turns out it's connected to another moving part.
    -beerjet-

dmontzsta
    Dont get me wrong Jerry . I cant wait to take my first ride in a v-drive but I'm not trying to have my life flash before my eyes either . V-drives are something I've been doin my homework on lately and just when I think I figured out how one moving part works , it turns out it's connected to another moving part.
    -beerjet-
    Just think about this too... Once you figure out how they work "overall" then you get to learn about measurements and different set ups, degrees, etc...

Mid-life Crisis
    Good choices. I recommend waiting until you find exactly what you want before throwing a truckload of cash into it.
    Come down to Irvine fathers day weekend and look me up. I'll arrange some rides for you.
    You holding out on me Jerry?? I've been hanging around like a bad smell in a crowded elevator waitin for an offer like that!!

Carnivalride
    Man I love this quote LMAO
    just when I think I figured out how one moving part works , it turns out it's connected to another moving part.
    -beerjet-

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    You holding out on me Jerry?? I've been hanging around like a bad smell in a crowded elevator waitin for an offer like that!!
    Weren't you there at the last Irvine deal? Why didn't you say something? Then you no showed the next 2 outings
    (and I no showed 1 of them:devil: ).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12