Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v-drive web sites

INEEDAV
    I am tryig to find a v-drive to buy, I am looking for a good "begineer" boat. I was wondering if someone knew of web sites for me to find boats for sale. Any help will be appreciated.

Fiat48
    Flatbottom, Hydro, Cruiser? What kind of boat? V drive is just the drive train.

ps555
    I got a good boat for sale and its a good begginer boat cant beat the price. if interested let me know. If you want to see pics scroll down on the vdrive forum itill you see ps555 bezers pictures

Hey PS -
    Still no sale?? Email me those other pics and I will post them (if you want)
    Too bad I can't buy it...My wife would kill me if I came home with ANOTHER circle boat!!
    ssmike

INEEDAV
    Fiat48 Looking for a flat bottom. No particular brand really. Something that I can get for a decent price, smear some elbow grease on, and have a good lake boat.

GofastRacer
    INEEDAV:
    I am tryig to find a v-drive to buy, I am looking for a good "begineer" boat. I was wondering if someone knew of web sites for me to find boats for sale. Any help will be appreciated.You want a good boat you can bolt a motor in and go??, better get ps555's boat, he's giving it away!!!...Damn, can't understand why it ain't sold yet!!......

[ October 10, 2002, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

DUCKY
    Hey Dave,
    Check out my post "Duckmobile for sale" That would be a great first v-drive for you. It rides nicer and turns better than a flattie, and has neutral and reverse! You can have it less motor for $3500 if you come and get it.
    Give me a call at (602) 561-4774 if you have any questions.

CircleJerk
    We have dozens for sale in the Northwest since alot of people are trying to update boats in an attempt to go faster. If you are serious and enjoy the hunt, give me a call and I will really confuse you with possibilities! Jerk

superdave013
    INEEDAV:
    Fiat48 Looking for a flat bottom. No particular brand really. Something that I can get for a decent price, smear some elbow grease on, and have a good lake boat.You should check out ps555's boat. It's bad ass and only needs a BBC. Plus there would be one more in your area. Snowboat lives in the same area and has a boat like it. Sounds like Ken might have someone to run with next season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast