Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well ..Got a surprise party yesterday

hoolign
    and a Pile of people snuck in. The woman had me go totown and do a shitload of errands...every single person stalled me for stupid shit. Finally had enough and pinned er home to find a pile o friends ..( I hate surprises) Hanson, Marcie and Alisha, and a bunch of others. Anyways firewoks went on around 11pm and the "OZZY" dissapeared. I looked for him from 11:00 till 6:30 . My woman went to sleep around 2AM and got up at 6:30 went for a drive and the dumb ass ran about half a mile to the highway - splatterd! Shitty end to a great night! Never missed a dog till now!) Kim had to scoop him off the highway cause I couldnt do it. Buried him around 9:00 and started in on beer. We were outside drinkin beer to "OZZY" and on the sat radio came New "OZZY" I don't wanna stop..and fukk me if that didn't sumerize our dog!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw_sY1_Qphg
    RIP OZZY! Later bud!
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...5&d=1178498932

yopengo
    Wow that really sucks. RIP Ozzy.

SummitKarl
    oh Jeff I am so sorry
    thats just got to be a rough one:cry:
    I am sure you guys gave Ozzy a great life while he was here....it amazing how these little guys become so much apart of your life:cry:
    RIP Ozzy

hoolign
    oh Jeff I am so sorry
    thats just got to be a rough one:cry:
    I am sure you guys gave Ozzy a great life while he was here....it amazing how these little guys become so much apart of your life:cry:
    RIP Ozzy
    It sucks! poor lil fukker, but at least he died quick. We thought maybe the yotes got him. I can just see the stupid look on his face as he was truckin cross the field he loved cruisin! He was so low to the gound I always joked about gettin him a lift kit, I can't belive the lil bastard made it that far without gettin high centered
    . I miss that dog!

Garrddogg
    Man Im sorry.
    that shiat sucks I dont know what Id do if that happened to me.
    Gary

Debbolas
    I am so sorry
    Not sure what I would do if I lost one of mine

photo chick
    Oh Hooli I am so sorry to hear this...I can't imagine if that happened to one of my babies.... I'm also sorry it had to happy during your night of celebration!

fat rat
    Hang in there.....................it get's better with time.

SummitKarl
    It sucks! poor lil fukker, but at least he died quick. We thought maybe the yotes got him. I can just see the stupid look on his face as he was truckin cross the field he loved cruisin! He was so low to the gound I always joked about gettin him a lift kit, I can't belive the lil bastard made it that far without gettin high centered
    . I miss that dog!
    yotes
    Thats my biggest fear around here..and why I come home at dusk no matter what to let her into the safety of the house
    lift kit
    LMAO.......mine needs lowered...everytime she goes for a berm shot it's a blur of legs, tail and dirt
    sounds like Ozzy was well loved

hoolign
    yotes
    Thats my biggest fear around here..and why I come home at dusk no matter what to let her into the safety of the house
    lift kit
    LMAO.......mine needs lowered...everytime she goes for a berm shot it's a blur of legs, tail and dirt
    sounds like Ozzy was well loved
    I aint never been so sad over a mutt! Yep he was loved/spoiled/and he's missed. Crazy lil fukker! I hate lookin at his pic! It's bizzare how " I don't wanna stop" Sums him up

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast