Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Photo Shoot And Poker Run June 16

Poker Runs West
    The helicopter, the houseboat, three photographers, lunch stop, card stops, party location and most importantly the hot models are in place for this years SHASTA PHOTO SHOOT AND POKER RUN Saturday June 16. Everyone is invited to join in but you must register. Cost is only $100.00 and will include an 8x10 aerial photo of your boat delivered to you Saturday evening at the party at Bridge Bay. Go to www.pokerrunswest.com for the schedule of activities and to register. Do it now so you are guaranteed your helicopter time.
    Hot BOAT MAGAZINE WILL BE COVERING THE EVENT...
    If I can figure out how to do it I will start posting the boats registered next Monday.
    IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST.
    CHRIS:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Poker Runs West
    Greg, won't you have your hands full already?

Rock-it man
    I will be there . Thanks !! Chris for helping to make this event grow into something more than it was .
    Thanks Wayne
    Liquid Technologoes,llc

DCBob
    I will be there . Thanks !! Chris for helping to make this event grow into something more than it was .
    Thanks Wayne
    Liquid Technologoes,llc
    Hey Wayne, how ya doing? How did the boat prform @ Desert Storm? Saw a lot of pics and it looked real good!

Thanks Wayne
    Liquid Technologoes,llc
    Whats wrong with the way it was?

DCBob
    Whats wrong with the way it was?
    Hey.......good point!

Hey.......good point!
    Just wondering if I missed something. I thought it was Great.

Poker Runs West
    In my opinion the Shasta Cat Attack has always been, and will continue to be a very cool get together. What we are doing is in no way meant to detract from all the fun associated with it.
    Some people had suggested we add a new aspect to it for those that are interested, so we have done so. We are intentionally leaving our stuff pretty loosly orgainized so the original laid back outlaw feel of the weekend still prevails.
    No one is required to join in with us for the photo shoot, or participate in any fashion, although we hope they do. For those interested be sure to pre-register so we have enough helicopter time for everyone. Additional information and registration is available at www.pokerrunswest.com.
    Thanks,
    Chris

DCBob
    In my opinion the Shasta Cat Attack has always been, and will continue to be a very cool get together. What we are doing is in no way meant to detract from all the fun associated with it.
    Some people had suggested we add a new aspect to it for those that are interested, so we have done so. We are intentionally leaving our stuff pretty loosly orgainized so the original laid back outlaw feel of the weekend still prevails.
    No one is required to join in with us for the photo shoot, or participate in any fashion, although we hope they do. For those interested be sure to pre-register so we have enough helicopter time for everyone. Additional information and registration is available at www.pokerrunswest.com.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Awwwwww..........ya had me at loosely organized I sent in my money today The Cat Attack is going to be great this year, can't wait!!!!!!

Im not sure if we are going or not. I hope we go.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast