Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MAXIMUS' new boat motor

rrrr
    WORD ............( . )( . ).............He is trying though, the past just comes back to smack him more time in the ass than Richard Simmon hits the floor bouncing to the oldies
    Ooooooooooooooh shit.......LMFAO!!!!!!

MAXIMUS
    He can pull into Havasu driving Bigfoot and towing a 50' Notech Supercat with Heidi Klum, even have Heidi Klum open his truck doors for him and still be known as the guy who drove Maximas and Mustangs.
    lol...

MAXIMUS
    also known as one of Jerry's nut ornaments!

dmontzsta
    Are you boys going to keep juggling each others junk in your hands? Looks like you are having a good old time, you even have the worn out ***** Kim Hanson in on this I see. NICE!

MAXIMUS
    Are you boys going to keep juggling each others junk in your hands? Looks like you are having a good old time, you even have the worn out ***** Kim Hanson in on this I see. NICE!
    I just saw your hero today... He said to quit calling him on his cell phone & sending those shots of carl maldin...

Kim Hanson
    Juggle them, shit we carry them around in Red Flyer wagons! We allways have a good time in here, it's you that don't CueBall Like the Hoss said ..........( . )( . )..........
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1179447488

dmontzsta
    He can pull into Havasu driving Bigfoot and towing a 50' Notech Supercat with Heidi Klum, even have Heidi Klum open his truck doors for him and still be known as the guy who drove Maximas and Mustangs.
    I would fit right in then huh? and you would be hanging on my nuts too, like all the other yuppies.

Kim Hanson
    I would fit right in then huh? and you would be hanging on my nuts too, like all the other yuppies.
    You got yuppies on your nuts, shit cueball , go see a doctor You sure they aren't yougodaygo's :idea: ..........( . )( . )..............

dmontzsta
    You got yuppies on your nuts, shit cueball , go see a doctor You sure they aren't yougodaygo's :idea: ..........( . )( . )..............
    If you want your post in the "WTF Did He Just Say" thread, all you have to do is ask.
    You canadian fried crack head. :devil:

Kim Hanson
    If you want your post in the "WTF Did He Just Say" thread, all you have to do is ask.
    You canadian fried crack head. :devil:
    Okay, what yuppies would hang off yor balls ? I don't see no damn tulip throwing mother f uckers in here :idea: You go day goes, thats those things that hang off your arse hair that you can't wipe off, yours must be so big they look like nuts :jawdrop: .............( . )( . )........How's that for Ingrish :sqeyes:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast