Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Watch Your Kids!!!!

HokeySon
    Someone tried to Snatch my 10 year old daughter from my front yard this morning. Fortunately, she made agood decision and got back in the house. We live in a very good neighborhood, but near an elementary school --he was probably cruising the school area. Pretty hard to believe and really scary. So, just watch your kids -- its not safe to be a kid anymore.

MrsSigEpMock
    I hope you reported it! Sorry to hear that, It freaks me out to think of the sick things people are capable of.

Deano
    That's just crazy. Did she, or you, get a look at the car. I wouldn't think twice about running my truck into one of those fukers and beating them half way to death.:devil: This shit is my worse fear with my six year old.

Quest4Fun
    Someone tried to Snatch my 10 year old daughter from my front yard this morning. Fortunately, she made agood decision and got back in the house. We live in a very good neighborhood, but near an elementary school --he was probably cruising the school area. Pretty hard to believe and really scary. So, just watch your kids -- its not safe to be a kid anymore.
    Wow HokeySon...very scarey Glad to hear it turned out o.k. It doesn't matter where you live, it can happen and does happen everywhere. You were lucky today.

RitcheyRch
    One of my worse fears. Could never imagine what families go through when their children have been abducted.

yopengo
    Holy fock! Glad she is okay. Crazy world we live in. Did you call the cops?

DeltaSigBoater
    HOLY FOCK... did you call the cops, glad to hear she is ok.

Cole Trickle
    That's just crazy. Did she, or you, get a look at the car. I wouldn't think twice about running my truck into one of those fukers and beating them half way to death.:devil: This shit is my worse fear with my six year old.
    Exactly what I was thinking!!!
    Report is ASAP...the next family might not be as lucky!!!

Aqua Boogie1
    You taught her well!!!!

topless
    I hope you reported it too. That is way too scary. I'm just glad my kids are older now and wiser too. Good thing you daughter had the smarts to get inside the house. Not all kids would as we've seen on the news so I'm glad to hear it here as apposed to an amber alert.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast