Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ivan Dan SNOB!!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Hey bro it was good seeing you in the channel in Havasu last weekend. Thanks for waving and not acting like you know me haha. Anyways it was me waving to you and you kinda gave me a half azz wave like you didnt know who it was

djunkie
    Hey bro it was good seeing you in the channel in Havasu last weekend. Thanks for waving and not acting like you know me haha. Anyways it was me waving to you and you kinda gave me a half azz wave like you didnt know who it was
    He knows who you are. He just doesn't want anyone else to know he knows you.

Eliminator 4 Life
    He knows who you are. He just doesn't want anyone else to know he knows you.
    Thanks for the clarification Dave:idea:

78Anthonyjet
    Rob, did you get my T shirt and stickers?
    Hope you had a good trip. Give me a call about that door if you havent gotten it taken care of yet or you have any questions

Ivan Dan
    HA HA HA....so funny you mention this. We got a little ways down the channel and I was like....I think I know who that was but I wasn't sure until I turned around and saw your boat. We ended up meeting with some friends on a beach down from Copper Canyon for a few hours and when we came back through you were gone. Sorry man...hopefully next time we can hook up for a beer.

Jyruiz
    Freaking snobs!

Eliminator 4 Life
    HA HA HA....so funny you mention this. We got a little ways down the channel and I was like....I think I know who that was but I wasn't sure until I turned around and saw your boat. We ended up meeting with some friends on a beach down from Copper Canyon for a few hours and when we came back through you were gone. Sorry man...hopefully next time we can hook up for a beer.
    No problem bro I just wanted to give you some shit. I looked at the boat and I was like I know this boat and then it clicked. Anyways next time.

Cole Trickle
    He is kind of a dick like that since he got the Eliminator!!!
    This one time I was riding in the boat and we were doing 85mph and I was yelling from the back seat hey we should stop I need a beer and he acted like he didn't hear me for close to 5 minutes!!!! :devil:
    It's like he didn't even care how thirsty I was:sqeyes:

Ivan Dan
    He is kind of a dick like that since he got the Eliminator!!!
    This one time I was riding in the boat and we were doing 85mph and I was yelling from the back seat hey we should stop I need a beer and he acted like he didn't hear me for close to 5 minutes!!!! :devil:
    It's like he didn't even care how thirsty I was:sqeyes:
    You should have had Jen ask me and I would have stopped right away.

76ANTHONY
    You should have had Jen ask me and I would have stopped right away.
    couldnt a said that better myself....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast