Thread: Launching with a Polaris 700 XP

Greenie5
    Has anybody used their Polaris 700xp to launch their boat? If so what was the weight of the boat and how did it work?

Greenie5
    I guess that is a no since 25 have viewed and no replies

fc-pilot
    I might try posting this in the v-drive section. I know a few guys use them for their flat bottoms. They also use the Rhino’s too. They should have more info.
    Paul

The Doctor
    Has anybody used their Polaris 700xp to launch their boat? If so what was the weight of the boat and how did it work?
    I use a Polaris Ranger T/M to pull my trailers/boats/etc. around the lot but don't believe it would be wise to launch a boat with it given the weight differential. They probably have sufficient power to do the job but you'll need a very large family sitting on the Polaris to keep it above water. We've all seen jap trucks barely keeping themselves dry and I know the Polaris units to be far less weight than the little trucks. If you decide to try it, please remember to take a video camera.

Trailer Park Casanova
    We've seen people launching their pwc's with them at the Rio, but they usually tell us it's not a good idea.
    And:
    The BLM has banned using/riding Rhinos, Mules and Polaris and ALL quads in all their campgrounds and launchramps and they were enforcing the ban over Memorial day weekend on the Cali side.
    I know it sux, felt bad for folks that have invested in them, but the LEOS are really following through and nailing everyone. A bad break for sure.
    Golfcarts are grandfathered in and still OK.
    Most campgrounds are on BLM leased land BTW and that's where the rules kick in.

78CoLe
    i launch me 18' jet and me buddy 26 dcb at park moabi never had any problems launching or the law mines a 06 500 with a lift stock size after marked tires i just use low with the dcb and diff lock

Big Kahunaa
    i launch me 18' jet and me buddy 26 dcb at park moabi never had any problems launching or the law mines a 06 500 with a lift stock size after marked tires i just use low with the dcb and diff lock
    i are thinks you be drunk

89 Carrera
    Just dont try to launch on the beach