Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: King of CFW

Trying to help Her454 out here.
    Would people like to see the King of CFW broken down into 4 categories?
    Hydro
    Flat
    Jet
    Outboard
    This gives each type of boat an equal chance. Obviously, a flat is not going to be able to keep up with Darrin Freakin Christle's Hydro or Jim Buesse's Hydro. And no jet is going to be able to keep up with an outboard. So does everybody want to have 4 different classes for King of CFW?
    Or, is it just one boat to be named King of CFW?
    Please give your input or Her454 is going to get very upset and cast a spell on all of us.

Bad Meds
    How about Ace / King / Queen / Jack Just a thought . Ace would be a cool title. Darrin the "ACE" Christle.
    Ok, I think each type of boat is the fair way to do it.
    King of Hydro's
    King of Flat's
    King of Jet's
    King of OB's
    Traci might have to go back to Burger King at get 3 more hats wink

Guru,
    You forgot about "Formula Lawn Chair"
    Morg.

Morg:
    Guru,
    You forgot about "Formula Lawn Chair"
    I'm saying King is King. The most kick ass, run all day, take no prisoners, mother of all lake racers. KING!!
    Morg. I dig it so much I quoted myself. WUWT??
    [ June 02, 2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

T-Bag
    Jetboatguru:
    Trying to help Her454 out here.
    Would people like to see the King of CFW broken down into 4 categories?
    Hydro
    Flat
    Jet
    Outboard
    This gives each type of boat an equal chance. Obviously, a flat is not going to be able to keep up with Darrin Freakin Christle's Hydro or Jim Buesse's Hydro. And no jet is going to be able to keep up with an outboard. So does everybody want to have 4 different classes for King of CFW?
    Or, is it just one boat to be named King of CFW?
    Please give your input or Her454 is going to get very upset and cast a spell on all of us. Me and HER had this discussion the other night. The whole "KING OF CFW" title kinda started with me and TR-4 as a joke, of the "fair" way to do it is classes but it has always been a one man or woman title the fastest boat is the fastest boat period and should pronouced "KING" just my .02 cents.

Kurtis500
    Not that I want to sound like anyones mother, but is there going to be someone standing by in case of a wreck? Much easier to hit a floating beer can or something else floating a couple inches below the surface at a local lake. I watched a guy get killed at Apache lake a few years back w/o all his safety stuff on....since then I'll only run my stuff at the track with a rescue boat nearby...
    Be safe...

BigBoyToys
    Even if I had a boat that was "fast enough" to have a chance at King of CFW (I don't have one near that fast), I wouldn't want the title anyways...... wouldn't want everyone gunning for me wink

Her454
    T-Bag:
    Me and HER had this discussion the other night. The whole "KING OF CFW" title kinda started with me and TR-4 as a joke, of the "fair" way to do it is classes but it has always been a one man or woman title the fastest boat is the fastest boat period and should pronouced "KING" just my .02 cents. And I agreed with T-Bag but seems there's some disagreement on it still.... I think fastest is fastest, period and I dont want to have to go back to Burger King for more Hats......

BigBoyToys
    Kurtis500:
    Not that I want to sound like anyones mother, but is there going to be someone standing by in case of a wreck? Much easier to hit a floating beer can or something else floating a couple inches below the surface at a local lake. I watched a guy get killed at Apache lake a few years back w/o all his safety stuff on....since then I'll only run my stuff at the track with a rescue boat nearby...
    Be safe... It is ALWAYS a good idea wering safety equip., kill switch, etc, anytime you go out on the water in a boat. But, the most important thing is for everyone to think safe and play safe. You know, use your head and keep it. I have never met a person with a high performance boat that isn't aware of the risks involved. These risks can happen at idle or at full throttle. We all know them and accept them.
    But, I encourage EVERYONE to use your heads and BE SAFE! If you're getting outta shape, get out of the throttle and come back and run again. And please, use safety equipment.

GofastRacer
    BigBoyToys:
    Be safe... It is ALWAYS a good idea wering safety equip., kill switch, etc, anytime you go out on the water in a boat. But, the most important thing is for everyone to think safe and play safe. You know, use your head and keep it. I have never met a person with a high performance boat that isn't aware of the risks involved. These risks can happen at idle or at full throttle. We all know them and accept them.
    But, I encourage EVERYONE to use your heads and BE SAFE! If you're getting outta shape, get out of the throttle and come back and run again. And please, use safety equipment. [/QB]Couldn't have said it better!!. wink BTW, got that "B" boat ready yet??..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast