Thread: Newzealandjet Treatment

Kiwithunder
    Seems that my story has been given a new name as above.
    Heres the Mathmatical formula
    10,000 miles from USA
    PLUS
    emails to five reputable Jet Speed shops outlining my objectives
    MINUS
    three who didnt reply to my several requests
    PLUS
    Sixty+ emails backwards and forwards from 2 potential suppliers
    PLUS
    Me checking prices on the internet
    PLUS
    Parts supplied at a fair price
    EQUALS
    One happy customer !!! (Me)
    Thanks Rick (CP) and Duane (HTP)
    Another way of looking at it would be : Parts supplied at a competitve price = Information/knowledge supplied free!
    So RONDANE...check the above maths and weep ...I dont think Ive ever heard you say anything positive about anyone...just ask questions that serve no purpose and crack on CP and HTP...the more you do it Im sure both companies love it ...you just keep reinforcing their brand names...Keep it up mate !! Youre creating more customers for them who will be delighted just like I am
    Cheers, Richard
    PS ....I did a search...couldnt find your Boat pics...what am I missing?

Kim Hanson
    He has a bubble bath boat..........( . )( . ).........:idea:

Rondane
    Seems that my story has been given a new name as above.
    Heres the Mathmatical formula
    Thanks Rick (CP) and Duane (HTP)
    Another way of looking at it would be : Parts supplied at a competitve price = Information/knowledge supplied free!
    first of all....after you thanked Rick...did you tell him you got "advised" to tear his "blueprinted" pump all apart and replace it with all new stuff without even giving him a chance to fix it? What did he say to that? Let me ask ya...where is the stuff you took out? Can i buy the parts from you since you were "advised" that these NEW "blueprinted" parts were technically "junk"????
    Better yet....how about just answering 396's question on my signature line since no one seems to be able to answer it....not even me I mean...this is just common sense here son.

Kim Hanson
    first of all....after you thanked Rick...did you tell him you got "advised" to tear his "blueprinted" pump all apart and replace it with all new stuff without even giving him a chance to fix it? What did he say to that? Let me ask ya...where is the stuff you took out? Can i buy the parts from you since you were "advised" that these NEW "blueprinted" parts were technically "junk"????
    Better yet....how about just answering 396's question on my signature line since no one seems to be able to answer it....not even me I mean...this is just common sense here son.
    Common sense isn't so common now is it :idea: .........( . )( . ).........Now where is your focking boat picture :idea: You are in my arena now son, put up or shut up..........K!

Kiwithunder
    Hey Rondane, sure you can buy my parts ..what will you use them in though ?