Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Engine Build Sheet

RCB19
    Anyone have or know where I could get a hold an engine builders spec sheet (Blank Form) that is used to record all the vital measurements and specs when building an engine? I'm hoping to find something that allows some detail not just general stuff. I have seen a few but they were pretty crappy. Maybe someone out there has made there own form and is willing to share a blank copy. Maybe there is a website or something where a copy can be downloaded and printed out? My spiral notebook just isn't cutting it. :squiggle: Any info appreciated.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I found a nice one in a book on engine bluprinting I bought, but my scanner is out. Barnes and Noble I believe.
    I'm checking the web right now.
    Here's the book (http://www.speedwaymotors.com/p/2792...eprinting.html)
    Here's several downloadable information sources, and the blueprinting sheet looks just right (to my amature eyes). It is an excell spreadsheet so you will need a word processor program like Excell, Open Office, etc, and should be alterable.
    tmoss porting downloads (http://www.tmossporting.com/tabid/336/Default.aspx)

Fiat48
    I just simply use a word pad document. I keep a daily log of what I did...specs and measurements...things I like or dont like...etc. Kinda like a diary for each motor.

RCB19
    Smokin the Tmoss sheet is more along the lines of what I was looking for. It's pretty detailed. If you get your scanner working I would like to see what the book has to offer. If anyone else has any info post up. Thanks again!

BrendellaJet
    whatcha working on?

RCB19
    whatcha working on?
    Some cubes! :lightsabe

SmokinLowriderSS
    It's double super secret squirrell top secret Brendella. He could tell ya, but, well, he'd have to .... ya-know.

Taylorman
    Check with Infomaniac.

Infomaniac
    Anyone have or know where I could get a hold an engine builders spec sheet (Blank Form) that is used to record all the vital measurements and specs when building an engine? I'm hoping to find something that allows some detail not just general stuff. I have seen a few but they were pretty crappy. Maybe someone out there has made there own form and is willing to share a blank copy. Maybe there is a website or something where a copy can be downloaded and printed out? My spiral notebook just isn't cutting it. :squiggle: Any info appreciated.
    What is your fax number?
    or I'll get the girls to e-mail ya one if you post up the e-mail you want it sent to.

BrendellaJet
    Nice! How many????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast