Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pics from Folsom Lake

Riverkid
    can you post some pics of it in that race? I would love to see it.
    We ran second in class. Dick Simon showed up with an F2 boat and ran 1:13 for the win. It was from Long Beach, to Catalina Island, and back. We switched skiers at the island (Hence Over & Back). Good ride for a 26'. It's a water ski race.
    No Jpegs, just pics in an album... We got a 38' the next race and ran that one ever since.

BigTicket
    We ran second in class. Dick Simon showed up with an F2 boat and ran 1:13 for the win. It was from Long Beach, to Catalina Island, and back. We switched skiers at the island (Hence Over & Back). Good ride for a 26'. It's a water ski race.
    No Jpegs, just pics in an album... We got a 38' the next race and ran that one ever since.
    Thanks for the info. I wondered why there was a small hole in the back with a blue ring around it. It is in the shop now getting the engine refreshed with some enhancements. I hope to get it back next week.

Riverkid
    We put a 36" ski tow on it. Makes it nice to get in and out too. Pretty big bar. Benchracers would like it...

ULTRA26 # 1
    John . You have got be joking? I thought you were a decent guy but I was wrong. Looking for money you know you aren't owed. Dude have a you ever heard of Karma?
    Had any slip and falls lately?
    Loss of use??? Emotional distress???
    KARMA JOHN KARMA
    Why you don't tell everyone how much this BS is for?
    BYW the way I noticed that you deleted every single post from your Derebery thread last Sept 9, 10 & 11. Wouldn't it be ashame if someone was a couple of steps ahead of you and saved them all?
    If you had an once decency, moralaity or brains in you, you would drop this BS before you end up spending another $20,000 to $30,000 on chasen your fockin tail. And yes, to take this case to trial will cost you that even with the family discount.
    Use you head man. This aint the fockin lotto.
    No doubt your trouble maker friend Grads is helping to drive this sh*t but I will guaranty you and ain't payin' the bill.
    You told me that you wanted to be fair. You lied to me John and I don't like liars.
    Seems you must have blown the the motor that was rebuilt and completed last September. Remember the the 10K rebuilt one. and who fault was that???
    KARMA JOHN KARMA

Kim Hanson
    We put a 36" ski tow on it. Makes it nice to get in and out too. Pretty big bar. Benchracers would like it...
    To haul the beer to your site?...........( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson
    John . You have got be joking? I thought you were a decent guy but I was wrong. Looking for money you know you aren't owed. Dude have a you ever heard of Karma?
    Had any slip and falls lately?
    Loss of use??? Emotional distress???
    KARMA JOHN KARMA
    Why you don't tell everyone how much this BS is for?
    BYW the way I noticed that you deleted every single post from your Derebery thread last Sept 9, 10 & 11. Wouldn't it be ashame if some was a couple of steps ahead of you and saved them all?
    If you had an once decency, moralaity or brains in you, you would drop this BS before you end up spending another $20,000 to $30,000 on chasen your fockin tail. And yes, to take this case to trial will cost you that even with the family discount, to take this to trial.
    Use you head man. This aint the fockin lotto.
    No doubt your trouble maker friend Grads is helping to drive this sh*t but I will guaranty you and ain't payin' the bill.
    You told me that you wanted to be fair. You lied to me John and I don't like liars.
    Seems you must have blown the the motor that was rebuilt and completed last September. Remember the the 10K rebuilt one. and who fault was that???
    KARMA JOHN KARMA
    REX, get this shit out of here! Throw it in the bichy section / aka test section :idea: ..........( . )( . )...............

ULTRA26 # 1
    REX, get this shit out of here! Throw it in the bichy section / aka test section :idea: ..........( . )( . )...............
    Your right I will copy and send in a PM

rrrr
    I'm kinda enjoying this, Kim.......it's fun to see a couple of complete phucktards pull their pants down and show the world they don't have a dick.
    *****John and his nut sack attachment are gonna get their ass handed to 'em and we get to watch......

ULTRA26 # 1
    I'm kinda enjoying this, Kim.......it's fun to see a couple of complete phucktards pull their pants down and show the world they don't have a dick.
    *****John and his nut sack attachment are gonna get their ass handed to 'em and we get to watch......
    You are right on that one.

Kim Hanson
    I like to participate, not sit and watch ...........( . )( . )........

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast