Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics from Folsom Lake

You know for a guy that is so Anti Ultra you sure were hanging around the Ultra booth ALOT at the LA boatshow.

BigTicket
    Nice boats!! I have seen you guys out there a little bit. I'm usually out on Sundays back in the north fork.
    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...7/100_2104.jpg

I can't go back to HummerJohn. Tom Brown was eyeing me too much. I wish there was a way to change my name and keep my post count. Got any other screen name suggestions?
    How about "AS IS JOHN":idea: :idea:

Jordy
    then just paint it orange and say its a dcb
    HA HA HA!!!
    How about "AS IS JOHN":idea: :idea:
    Hmmm.... :idea: :jawdrop:
    Or maybe WCF FOR SALE.
    Seems as though if you have that huge of a problem with Ultra that you wouldn't want to roll around in a boat that is probably one of the more recognizable ones to ever leave the Ultra shop.

Mr Nice Guy
    I can't go back to HummerJohn. Tom Brown was eyeing me too much. I wish there was a way to change my name and keep my post count. Got any other screen name suggestions?
    You should go back to Hummer John it suits you better. Why would Ultra or any other company want a pasty white dork like you representing them. It is pretty sad that you had to buy the wife a new rack so her tits would be bigger than yours. I think I know why you hang out at pasty cove now

Jordy
    You should go back to Hummer John it suits you better. Why would Ultra or any other company want a pasty white dork like you representing them. It is pretty sad that you had to buy the wife a new rack so her tits would be bigger than yours. I think I know why you hang out at pasty cove now
    Wow!!!

BigTicket
    John,
    Love the boat. Met you at SOS a few weeks ago while your boat was being serviced.
    Cant we all just get along?

hmmm, maybe you need to get some facts straight. 1. what does hanging around the booth ALOT mean? I walked by the booth...took a picture of a picture of my boat at the booth, saw a video of my boat at the booth as I walked by, but hanging around...I don't think so. 2. I have never said I was "anti Ultra". Just don't want to advertise for them and have no reason to.
    My facts are with my own eyes. I was there for the better part of a 3 hours and saw you milling around for at least a couple. I thought it was kinda strange for a person to be frivelously suing a company and then hanging around the booth. Be a man and take the stiching off the seats.

John.
    John,
    Love the boat. Met you at SOS a few weeks ago while your boat was being serviced.
    Cant we all just get along?
    yeah, I remember ya. it was nice to meet you. glad to see ya on ***boat.

BigTicket
    yeah, I remember ya. it was nice to meet you. glad to see ya on ***boat.
    are you guys going to be around this weekend? I have one buddy taking his eliminator to Havasu and the other has his down in Madera getting new outdrive on his eliminator. I'll be out at Folsom most likely.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast