Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pics from Folsom Lake

Jordy
    UltraJohn does not want to advertise for Ultra in any way. Kind of ironic when you think about his screen name. Maybe John West will counter sue UJ to change his name.
    I'm sure the countersuit won't really be too concerned about UltraJane's name as much as the bashing you two have done.
    What he's trying to say is don't buy anything but a bare hull from Ultra because they won't stand behind anything else.
    WOW!!! Bet you wish you would have deleted that one huh???
    So now your saying that Ultra makes it a practice to do business with shady companies?
    Oops.
    In the beginning I agreed with what most are saying now...UJ bought a used boat as is with big h.p. and everyone knows its just a matter of time before it breaks. If it was that simple I don't think UJ would be pursuing this legally. After hearing and seeing some of the facts/issues first hand it's safe to say that he has a pretty good case but I guess that will be for the courts to decide.
    Are you a lawyer or did you just stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...
    Hey UJ, I will personally spring for a pair of these gloves when you collect the check from JW.http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/happy0194.gif (http://www.smileyvillage.com)
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9...f793921ue9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
    Damn... Perhaps you should have taken all the advice from people who told you to just STFU. I know, you're not smart enough to understand that. Good luck Greggie!!!

Biglue
    This thread is way off topic hence moved to BR. Keep this childish crap off HSW please.
    Grads will sure be a hit here.

Hardly Satisfied
    nice pics

rrrr
    This thread is way off topic hence moved to BR. Keep this childish crap off HSW please.
    Thereya go again, Rexie....making us Bench Racers feel all dirty 'n' shit, having to take castoff threads with dildo sucking, leotard wearing fags in 'em.......
    I may just file a lawsuit and take the Rex Marine logo stitching out of the custom billet and leather banana hammock you sent me for Christmas. :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
    Thereya go again, Rexie....making us Bench Racers feel all dirty 'n' shit, having to take castoff threads with dildo sucking, leotard wearing fags in 'em.......
    I may just file a lawsuit and take the Rex Marine logo stitching out of the custom billet and leather banana hammock you sent me for Christmas. :crossx: :crossx:
    Just make sure you take off the banana hamock before you cut out the stitching, that's how Lucky wound up with a real high voice. :jawdrop:

Blown 472
    Ultra john, what is that in your avitar?

The gutter dogs in BR should make quick work of what you've described above rrrr.
    btw, that banana hammock was meant for your husband not you, fingerling carrot boy.

Kim Hanson
    The gutter dogs in BR should make quick work of what you've described above rrrr.
    btw, that banana hammock was meant for your husband not you, fingerling carrot boy.
    Are you calling me a gutter dog? ...........( . )( . )..........change that to snow bank

Blown 472
    Seems that the pretty boy doesn't want to come down and play.

Jordy
    Seems that the pretty boy doesn't want to come down and play.
    If you're talking about little Greggie and his buddy Ultra Jane, they're a couple of pussies who take little jabs here and there and then disappear. :notam:
    C'mon Greggie, what happened to your avatar??? And why delete posts, pussy???

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast