Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stereo install questions

NeverEnough
    Just wondering how or if anyone has put any subs in the cabin of a 28stealth. I took my boat over to the stereo guy around here and he said there really isnt a great space for them. I was wanting to put them under the seats in the cuddy and have them ported out and hidden so you couldnt see them. But he said that aint happining!

shippingguy
    Just wondering how or if anyone has put any subs in the cabin of a 28stealth. I took my boat over to the stereo guy around here and he said there really isnt a great space for them. I was wanting to put them under the seats in the cuddy and have them ported out and hidden so you couldnt see them. But he said that aint happining!
    I replied to your last post. I have had mine under the cuddy seats on both my 27 Shadow. In the Shadow there is not nearly as much room as in the 28 and mine fit perfect. I do not know why he says it is not possible. I have them underneath and they sound AWESOME! I have 2 W6 JL 12's. If you need answers on how it can be done call Martin at Advanced Audio in El Cajon or have your stereo guy call him. Martin does all the stereos for Ultra. 619-590-9123

NeverEnough
    yeah thats what i thought. I had my stereo guy call martin and what i got out of the phone call from my guy was my boat is diff and couldnt be done. Were yours under the 2 side seats or up in the bed part?

shippingguy
    yeah thats what i thought. I had my stereo guy call martin and what i got out of the phone call from my guy was my boat is diff and couldnt be done. Were yours under the 2 side seats or up in the bed part?
    Under the two side seats. The only thing that I think may be holding this back is that the 27 is a cat so it is not as deep so the box can be built with support all the way around. The sides on the Stealth due to it being a V bottom are maybe too deep
    Mike

Cole Trickle
    Post some pictures of the area and we can offer suggestions.
    There are lots of different options but we need to know what we are looking at.

shippingguy
    Post some pictures of the area and we can offer suggestions.
    There are lots of different options but we need to know what we are looking at.
    This section is for Ultra owners. Please purchase a new 26 before entering

NeverEnough
    I will get some pics tonight when i get home. also does anyone know the color of yellow that he uses? I was thinking of painting my trailer yellow and putn some new wheels on it. Thanks:idea:

shippingguy
    I will get some pics tonight when i get home. also does anyone know the color of yellow that he uses? I was thinking of painting my trailer yellow and putn some new wheels on it. Thanks:idea:
    Call down to the shop. They can tell you what code it is. I would leave it white. Just my .02

NeverEnough
    The trailer needs painted anyway it is in need of some work. It really detracts the look of the boat sittin on that frumpy old lookin trailer.!!

Cole Trickle
    This section is for Ultra owners. Please purchase a new 26 before entering
    LOL....
    It's not password protected and I will have you know I wore my black ultra Shirt to a BBQ yesterday and told all the jetboat owners I already had a 26 Deck!!
    <---- was the cool guy for an afternoon:devil: :sqeyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast