Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAH HUMBUG

[ August 19, 2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Jetboatguru ]

[ August 19, 2003, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Jetboatguru ]

Quickshot
    argue BAH??????? THAT MEANS BEATS ALL HOMEGRILS I WONDER IF I CAN DRIVE ONE OF THEM ???? DONT YOU NEED A BAH LIC??????I WOULD BE SO PROUD

FLYTE RISK
    Quickshot:
    argue BAH??????? THAT MEANS BEATS ALL HOMEGRILS I WONDER IF I CAN DRIVE ONE OF THEM ???? DONT YOU NEED A BAH LIC??????I WOULD BE SO PROUD Brother if you were licensed I am sure you could not afford all the speeding tickets!! wink

Quickshot
    eek! DID I SAY DRIVE ?? WHAT I MENT TO SAY IS RIDE/// NO I MEAN ??? WELL IM NOT EVEN SURE WHAT ONE IS ,BUT IF IT HAS A STEERING WHEEL OR MAYBE JUST SOMTHING TO GRAB A HOLD OF ,,, I SHOULD BE GOOD

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Jetboatguru:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Bad Meds:
    [QB] Traci did an awesome job driving the Bad Medicine boat !! Not to many girls (or guys ) that would go out and hit the throttle in a BAH and be able to handle it !!!! I was a proud Boyfriend !
    What the hell is a BAH? What is your problem Tony? Man you are being really mean lately.
    (Blown Alcohol Hydro) just because they no longer call it that anymore you don't have to start shit.
    frown

ACCEPTENCE
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Jetboatguru:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Bad Meds:
    [QB] Traci did an awesome job driving the Bad Medicine boat !! Not to many girls (or guys ) that would go out and hit the throttle in a BAH and be able to handle it !!!! I was a proud Boyfriend !
    What the hell is a BAH? What is your problem Tony? Man you are being really mean lately.
    (Blown Alcohol Hydro) just because they no longer call it that anymore you don't have to start shit.
    oooh, this could get ugly fast eek!

BigBoyToys
    It already has gotten ugly Bye Everyone . BAH TAH....BFD on the letters! Traci did a great job driving the boat and that's what matters. Give Her454 and Bad Meds a break man!
    [ August 19, 2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    What Tony has been posting is very rude and disrespectful to Traci and Mike. Traci and Mike are my friends and I will not stand for others to post crap to them or about them.

[ August 19, 2003, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Jetboatguru ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast