Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 28' Commander Cat

Waist Deep
    Um, won't the $ go up on their lot?

DRMCAT
    They may. I am not sure. You can check with either Steve or Sy @951-657-6917.
    Is Commander going to try and sell if for you? If so will they take a trade?

DRMCAT
    I have retained the right to sell it on my own while it is there on display. The price will not go up on anyone from the boards.
    Um, won't the $ go up on their lot?

BigTicket
    I have retained the right to sell it on my own while it is there on display. The price will not go up on anyone from the boards.
    Why are you selling and what type of drive does it have?

DRMCAT
    Why are you selling and what type of drive does it have?
    We are looking to re-locate and this opens our options. It has a bravo one X outdrive.

TCHB
    It is nice boat and they keep it nice in and out.

BigTicket
    We are looking to re-locate and this opens our options. It has a bravo one X outdrive.
    Thanks for answering all my questions. I might be driving down from Sacramento this weekend to look at some boats and will be stopping by Commander Boats to talk to Si. If it is there, will someone be able to take my wife and I out for a test drive?

MRSDRMCAT
    It is nice boat and they keep it nice in and out.
    Thanks for the kind words Tony, we appreciate it. Hope you, Joyce and the girls are well.
    Give them our best.

DRMCAT
    Thanks for answering all my questions. I might be driving down from Sacramento this weekend to look at some boats and will be stopping by Commander Boats to talk to Si. If it is there, will someone be able to take my wife and I out for a test drive?
    I spoke with Sy today. The boat will be there by 1200 Saturday. Unfortunately we will be at a family birthday party after that. I am sure either we or the Singhals can arrange a ride if you would like. I am available for a run at Elsinore if that will work.

BigTicket
    I spoke with Sy today. The boat will be there by 1200 Saturday. Unfortunately we will be at a family birthday party after that. I am sure either we or the Singhals can arrange a ride if you would like. I am available for a run at Elsinore if that will work.
    Sounds Good.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast