Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: batteries..

dumbandyoung
    LOL.... Probably the best advice you've ever given.
    Call JW, ask nice and I bet he'll overnight you everything you need to get a second battery installed. Not worth taking a chance.
    Chris
    OH alright dammit! Ill install a damn second battery.
    there goes my plans of going home and doing nothing tomorrow night..
    just called JW He said its a must...
    thanks guys!

sigepmock
    OH alright dammit! Ill install a damn second battery.
    there goes my plans of going home and doing nothing tomorrow night..
    just called JW He said its a must...
    thanks guys!
    Just giving you a hard time. If you need a hand Thursday night...I work in Thousand Oaks(Not sure how far away you are) and can run over and give you a hand with. Hate to see you get stuck out there because of a dead batt. or worse have it die at the "wrong" time and not be able to get it started and drift/crash into something.
    Chris

Magic34
    Just giving you a hard time. If you need a hand Thursday night...I work in Thousand Oaks(Not sure how far away you are) and can run over and give you a hand with. Hate to see you get stuck out there because of a dead batt. or worse have it die at the "wrong" time and not be able to get it started and drift/crash into something.
    Chris
    Hey Focker.... I need help with my garage biatch!!!!!!! You even know this guy?

sigepmock
    Hey Focker.... I need help with my garage biatch!!!!!!! You even know this guy?
    I only help Hot Boaters...not grampa fishing boaters

Magic34
    I only help Hot Boaters...not grampa fishing boaters
    Sadly, I may pass your a$$ out there.
    I topped out at 55 MPH on Sunday!!! Wakeboard boats have nothing on me!

sigepmock
    Sadly, I may pass your a$$ out there.
    I topped out at 55 MPH on Sunday!!! Wakeboard boats have nothing on me!
    Yeah you're probably right about passing me I bet that beast puts out one hell of a wake We'll have to try it out....my wake board hasn't seen a lot of use with the new boat.

phebus
    The odds are you will be parked near someone with a louder stereo anyway, so just take it out of the boat and don't worry about a battery.

KREGER
    To go have fun and go the
    "Do nothing tomorrow night route"
    you could go buy a portable battery jumper and use that as a back up. It is good to have anyways!

dumbandyoung
    Chris
    Thanks man!
    I have to take my little bro to physical therapy tonight so no go on the install. Family first!
    So Ill borrow a battery jumper for this weekend. When I get back next week Ill do it. Just for shits and giggles I turned the stereo on last night for 2 hours (pissed off my neighbors) while I was cleaning out the garage. The boat fired up. So I put charger to it and I had 78% battery left after 2 hours of runing. So hopefully Ill be cool, and if not I have the jumper. :hammer2:
    On another note.. I went and got those mud flaps I asked you about a while ago. They work great! I think I might go to a truck stop and buy some cool trucker girl flaps to replace the stock flaps with.

sigepmock
    Thanks man!
    I have to take my little bro to physical therapy tonight so no go on the install. Family first!
    So Ill borrow a battery jumper for this weekend. When I get back next week Ill do it. Just for shits and giggles I turned the stereo on last night for 2 hours (pissed off my neighbors) while I was cleaning out the garage. The boat fired up. So I put charger to it and I had 78% battery left after 2 hours of runing. So hopefully Ill be cool, and if not I have the jumper. :hammer2:
    On another note.. I went and got those mud flaps I asked you about a while ago. They work great! I think I might go to a truck stop and buy some cool trucker girl flaps to replace the stock flaps with.
    Trucker Girls are COOL!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast