Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Amnesty International condemns US

eliminatedsprinter
    I thought Tex was making that comment to me.
    May have something to do with the US military knowing who the enemy is.
    Talks that occurred between the US and Iran, may be the beginning of something positive.
    It was, but it was in regards to a relpy you made to me.
    One would hope it could be positive. Sec Rice is much smarter and tougher than the press and her, baseless, critics giver her credit for being. The problem is, she may have to wrap it up before the end of 08, because if a Dem gets elected, they most likely will pick a dimwitt (like Sec Albright) that would no doubt screw it all up.

ULTRA26 # 1
    It was, but it was in regards to a relpy you made to me.
    One would hope it could be positive. Sec Rice is much smarter and tougher than the press and her, baseless, critics giver her credit for being. The problem is, she may have to wrap it up before the end of 08, because if a Dem gets elected, they most likely will pick a dimwitt (like Sec Albright) that would no doubt screw it all up.
    ES,
    We'll have to just way and see. I wasn't aware that Rice was present at the talks in Bagdad
    I wish I felt better than I do about anyone ruuning in 08.
    Peace

Moneypitt
    ES,
    Peace
    And that is before we really know who will be running!! I still say we need a "none of the above" on the ballot that means NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!! And oh yeah, the ballot should be in ENGLISH ONLY!! Elections in this country have been the lesser of two evils for way too long........Can anyone say third party???.........MP

ULTRA26 # 1
    And that is before we really know who will be running!! I still say we need a "none of the above" on the ballot that means NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!! And oh yeah, the ballot should be in ENGLISH ONLY!! Elections in this country have been the lesser of two evils for way too long........Can anyone say third party???.........MP
    I'm with you on this one.

eliminatedsprinter
    ES,
    We'll have to just way and see. I wasn't aware that Rice was present at the talks in Bagdad
    Peace
    As sec of state she would be in charge of any talks betwen the US and Iran, regardless if she is present or not.
    08 is simply going to be another year for us to hold our noses and vote for the lesser of 2 evils. There are no great men or woman in the field or the likely prospective field..Like I said before, it's going to be a choice between someone for big government and high taxes vs someone for bigger government and higher taxes..... As they attempt to argue in the press over Iraq, while the press digs mostly into their personal lives.....:sleeping:

ULTRA26 # 1
    As sec of state she would be in charge of any talks betwen the US and Iran, regardless if she is present or not.
    08 is simply going to be another year for us to hold our noses and vote for the lesser of 2 evils. There are no great men or woman in the field or the likely prospective field..Like I said before, it's going to be a choice between someone for big government and high taxes vs someone for bigger government and higher taxes..... As they attempt to argue in the press over Iraq, while the press digs mostly into their personal lives.....:sleeping:
    Yep.. I can hardly wait

eliminatedsprinter
    Yep.. I can hardly wait
    This next election will most likely be awful for the country, but it should make for some lively debate here on the boards.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456