Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finished the bass boat transformation

smokinjoe
    before and after. sorry I cant post pics yet

jetboat
    you sure thats the same boat?man thats cool!like the lighting stripes!love a motor with all that chrome!nice job.

More Pic's! More Pic's! More Pic's!

smokinjoe
    Thanks ! it took me almost 5 months. Im just hopeing that I have it all set up right. I will find out this weekend. I think I wouldnt know how to act if everything went fine. I just wish I would have put it on a scale and got the weight of the hull while I had the chance.

daddy b
    Nice.....really nice.....and hot

victorfb
    awsome transformation. what hull is that? was that engine in there before? i see you set the pump back, what other major mods did you do? oh man theres a story right there. good job man.

smokinjoe
    Its a 79 19ft cp gullwing that was set up for a bass fisherman. had a trolling motor on the bow with a poll seat. I found it on e-bay with no motor and everything else was shot on it.I flipped it over and did the bottom first .I re built the pump with AQ shaft and a+ ss imp. double drilled it. set back and made all the plates and hardware. built the seats had a friend cover them. diamond plate on the inside of the transom and the kick pannel. small stereo.I thought about leaving the hole in the bow for the poll seat and get a brass poll to drop in it but then i would have had to put a bigger stereo in it. lol. or put the poll seat in it for anyone who wanted to sit there while i do a 100 mph pass. the motor was in my v-bottom hull i just took it out and freshened it up re- stripped the blower and dropped it in.its on alcohol and it turns my a+ s/s impeller 6300. In the v-bottom I could only get it to go 99.3 on gps. my goal is to break the 100 mark with this hull. I sold the old hull and got my money back for most of the cost to buy this one and paint it so It really didnt set me back too much and thats unusual for this hobby its usually the other way around.But i havent put it in the water yet so i better not say too much lol.

camoman
    Good job

21TUNL
    It had a trolling motor on it! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast