Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifeline Jackets

Sanitariumflat
    Just fyi if anyone is interested. I just got off the phone with Lifeline Safety equipment and they have discontinued their standard racing lifejacket, to be replaced with another model. They have a handful of them left and I think they wanted $200.00 a piece for them (of course they didn't have my size, only small & medium left), still a good price as they were $455.00 before.

RitcheyRch
    Figures the sizes we need are all gone. Still one heck of a deal if know someone that they will fit.

wsuwrhr
    Just fyi if anyone is interested. I just got off the phone with Lifeline Safety equipment and they have discontinued their standard racing lifejacket, to be replaced with another model. They have a handful of them left and I think they wanted $200.00 a piece for them (of course they didn't have my size, only small & medium left), still a good price as they were $455.00 before.
    Sweet, score one for the skinny guys!!!
    Brian

SK48
    The new race vest is sort of a glorified poker run jacket. I would rather have one of the old race vests. The new Jacket is called a comp vest.

sanger ss396
    i have had both lifeline and security race jackets. security is making the full line of race jackets for those of u who need that larger size. they also have a great line of safety items also

TRIMMIN
    My new one was $400 to the door. Thanks for the heads-up

Wrenchforce
    Thanks, I'm all over that! need to check the size chart - 5'11", 175 lbs, 32 waiste, hopefully that puts me in a medium.

SCR INC
    The new race vest is sort of a glorified poker run jacket. I would rather have one of the old race vests. The new Jacket is called a comp vest.
    Wow... The pantoon boat requires a vest!!! u r very safe dude.

wsuwrhr
    Thanks, I'm all over that! need to check the size chart - 5'11", 175 lbs, 32 waiste, hopefully that puts me in a medium.
    I can't find the size chart.

Wrenchforce
    I called up and talked to Kiki and she said a medium would fit, but the price was $440. I asked about the 'late model' jacket, which she said she would need to check the locker bin. I'm guessing that I won't get that deal, which is fine, since my block is still sitting in at the machine shop being worked on. I dont know how you guys who race every weekend and blow a motor get it stripped down, in the machine shop and back together for the following weekend. Good machining takes time and the good ones are booked up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast